💜

Inline comments karoge toh mujhe acha lagega .

Jay entered the room seeing which mina left them alone and went outside . Purva gave a smile to jay and asked him to come and sit on bed beside her and jay did so.

Jay kissed her temple and took her into side hug which purva reciprocated and said "jay I'm sorry bohot pareshaan Kiya na Maine , pata nahi itna panick kyu Kiya " she was stopped by jay "shh Jaan it's ok everything will be fine and I know you behave very calm when you handle complicated cases but you panicked coz this is about our baby , it's natural . And siddhi said ki darne wali baat nahi hai toh stop worrying and be happy ,it's good for you and our baby, ok ?" To which she noded .

They were lying peacefully in eachother's embrace when there was a knock on door which made them seperate . It's was nurse who came in to take purva's blood sample .
Jay held her other hand giving her strength but purva just smiled at him And without any tantrums let her take samples . They were informed that reports will be informed to them in evening.

It was afternoon when peon came with purva's lunch and purva had that without any tantrums.

Jay was not feeling good seeing purva like this , she didn't throw any tantrums while giving blood samples, not even when she was given bland food in lunch , she was following what she was asked to just for her baby .

Jay who was sitting on chair beside her bed put his head on her belly and started caressing her belly and purva started caressing his hairs and there was silence .

Soon siddhi came and saw them in that position and couldn't help but smile , she cleared her throat to make them aware of her presence and went and stood beside purva . Giving a big smile she announced that the results were normal which made purva and Jay relax .
"So ab reports normal hai toh we will give a drug per vaginal and it will do , you can take purva home tomorrow morning ."
Jay noded and thanked her .
"Come again , jay is not annoyed with me and Is thanking me , purva mein ye date note kar rahi hu , yeh din toh yaad rakhne jaisa hai " siddhi said .

Jay smiled and said " sorry I take my thank you back , purva tumhe kuch dikh raha hai kya " he asked mischievously.

"Kya jay ?" She asked .

"Are woh upar dekho channe ke jadd PE chadti Hui siddhi " he said to which siddhi whined "kya yaar jiju " and they both heard purva's s laughter which made both of them smile.

Their bickering was interrupted by nurse who came with tablet and gave it to purva making her understand that it is to be put per vagina daily till 9 months. After which siddhi and nurse went leaving them alone . Mina and kishore to went home as Jay forced them to take some rest.

Jay took wet tissues and tablet and came towards purva after locking the door .
"Bacche mein yeh tablet rakh deta hu " he said and she nodded.
He lifted purva's blanket followed by hospital gown and pulled her panties down . " Spread your legs thoda sa and relax your muscles ok ? " He said and she noded her head up and down .

Once she did as said jay took tissues and cleaned the area and seperated her labia with one hand and with his other hand holding tablet between his finger and thumb he put it inside her vagina .
Once the tablet was inside he pushes it further in using his index finger making her moan in pain " sorry bacche ho Gaya bas , relax Karo " again clean her part and making her wear panites and adjusting her gown he went to wash his hands .

Purva was observed till morning by nurses and siddhi and seeing everything fine she gave green signal to jay to take purva home with lots of instructions.
"So jiju you can take her home but she is recommended complete bed rest , no work , no strenuous exercise, no intercourse and if any danger signs like bleeding or decreased movements of baby report ASAP "

Jay noded Noting everything carefully in his mind and once again thanked siddhi and left for home where kishor and mina were waiting for them .

As soon as they reached mina and did measures to take evil eye off purva . They enjoyed in living room relaxing , gossiping and playing games and after having dinner all left for their room to sleep.

8 th month of pregnancy

Purva was highly bored with her bed rest but was whining extra today so jay decided to do something. He got some paint came near her.

She was lying on bed and on seeing him with she was a bit confused " kya kar rahe ho jay " she asked.

'Just wait " he said and lifted her tshirt up exposing her round belly after which he started painting on her belly and once done he took picture of it which made her laugh "are haso mat , it's my pricess who is excited to meet me " jay said .

'Just wait " he said and lifted her tshirt up exposing her round belly  after which he started painting on her belly and once done he took picture of it which made her laugh "are haso mat , it's my pricess who is excited to meet me " jay said

They both were laughing when purva took some paint and painted Jay's cheeks . Jay took out his phone and captured their photos and after having a paint fight , jay said " chalo bas ho gaya , ab is bade baby ko bath ki jarurat hai " to which she just opened her arms indicating him to pick her up and take him to have bath .

Jay lifted her and took her to bathroom and after making her bath he made her lie down on bed and then went to take bath.

Once he was out after his bath he saw that she was fast asleep on her back . Seeing this Jay came and sat beside her with pregnancy pillow and caressed her head saying " purva bache don't sleep on your back , ek side hoke so jao , take this preggy pillow " that what she call it preggy pillow , his cute wife

Purva opened her eyes looking at him with confused eyes when Jay again said "sleep in left lateral position bache " and purva just noded .
He helped her getting turned to one side and gave her pregnancy pillow such that she put her on leg on it and jay too laid down on bed taking her into back hug and soon they fell asleep.

How was it ?
One more chapter to go than this story will come to end .
Unedited chapter hai toh bhul chuk maaf kar Dena .
Bye 👋
Like aur comment karke Jana .