❤️

Next part is here. Please do like and comment. Happy reading ❤️

Throughout their ride to home Jay was making sure if purva was comfortable or not . Once they reached home he parked the car "Ruko beithi raho I'll help you " saying this he came out of car and came to her side . He opened the door of car and carefully removed the seatbelt not wanting to hurt her fractured hand while purva was admiring his concerned face.He lifted her up and closed the car door with his leg .

While entering the hall
"Purva are you ready mom dad ki daat sunne ke liye " he teased her ,though both of them knew it's not going to happen.

As soon as they entered their hall Mina (Jay's mother) saw them " Jay aise kyu uthaya hai ek min purva beta tumhare haath ko kya hua hai " she panicked and hearing this Kishor (jay's father) entered the hall and came beside mina to calm her down . " Mina ruko jara itna panick mat karo tum . Jay tum purva ko bithao pehle " saying this he asked servants to get water for her.
Once purva was settled on sofa Jay explained them everything while mina helped her to drink water.
Mina said " Purva bacche pair me jyada chot lagi hai kya, dukh raha hoga na mein bhi kya bol rahi hu obviously dukh raha hoga " she caressed her head.
" Nahi mummy ji mein thik hu " she said.
" Beta tum thode din aaram karo, bas bhagte rehte ho hospital aur patients ke piche , apne health ki toh chinta hi nahi hai aur uparse ghar bhi sambhal na , ab thode din tum sirf rest kar rahi ho aur yeh mere orders hai, mein tumhare liye healthy khana banaungi , dekho toh bichari bacchi kitni murjha gai hai aur ha abse tum driver ko saath le jaogi kahi bhi jana ho " mina said.
Purva was showing puppy face to jay hinting him to help as she will get bored resting and she will have to eat healthy boring food while jay can eat tasty food but he was enjoying this. This exchange between couple was seen by Kishore so he smacked Jay's head while purva giggled .

"Tujhe badi hasi AA rahi hai tujhe bhi wohi khana padega jo teri biwi khayegi . Purva bacche tum tension mat lo mein aaj hi market Jake tumhare favourite fruits leke aaunga aur games bhi leke aunga hum khelenge aur enjoy karenge tumhari saas ko karne do sare kaam ." Kishore said and she giggled while mina hit Kishore's arm playfully.

"Jay usse upar leke jao thoda rest karne do , tab tak I'll help your mom preparing dinner" .Dad said.

Jay lifted her up and took her to their room . He placed her on bed and took out scissors from sidetable , then took his shirt from wardrobe and took them inside washroom . Purva was confused on seeing him doing all this .He just came back from washroom and said " Jaan chalo tumhe fresh hone me help kar deta hu yeh clothes me uncomfortable lag raha hoga na ".

"Mein khud kar lungi just help me walk to bathroom " she said.

"Kaise karogi khud , pair me lagi hai, haath me fracture hai ..tum kabhi meri baat sidhe sidhe kyu nahi manti  ? " he said

"Thik hai kardo help, har bar lecture dene ki zarurat nahi hai " as soon as she said this he lifted her and took her inside bathroom.

He entered inside and placed her on chair which he had already placed there.
He bent down and saw her jeans folded above her dressed wound so he took scissors and cut the jeans whereas she just gasped ." Relax Jaan jeans niklega nahi dressing ke wajah se aur agar nikalne ki koshish ki toh pain hoga so cut karna padega same goes for your top kyuki plaster laga hua hai haath me ".

She was free from her jeans in a minute after that he cut her tshirt carefully. She was sitting there just in her undies and bra but she wasn't embarrassed just a bit shy and Jay was happy with this change since purva was now comfortable with him.

Jay gave her a sponge bath so that she can feel relaxed after which he made her wear her panty being careful enough to not hurt her leg . He then carefully put fractured hand through bra strap followed by other hand , fixing her breasts in bra cup he hooked it leaving her blushing while he was just focused about not hurting her.

He then helped her change in his shirt after that he picked her up and walked inside room towards bed and he put her down .

He made her lie down and covered her with blanket and lied beside her cuddling with her carefull enough not to hurt her and they slept .

In evening
Purva was whimpering in pain which broke Jay's sleep.
"Purva baccha " he said and caressed her cheek to gain her attention .

She looked at him with tear stained face " Jay bohot dard ho raha hai "

" Baccha uthana chahiye na mujhe " saying this he caressed her hair. He went and came back with  injection.

" Jay mujhe injection nahi lagvana please , nahi " she said.

" Jaan pain jyada hai isliye injection de Raha hu ,you know na injection work faster than tablets, aaj ek baar Lelo phir tablets le Lena please " he somehow coaxed her.

Jay made her turn, pulled blañket aside and lifted shirt a bit . He pulled her panties down a bit when he heard "Nahi na please " .

" Purva bacche 1 min bas ho gaya ". Saying this he cleaned the area with spirit and on feeling cold sensation she turned her face to show him puppy face &  said  " jay pwease pretty pwease" just like a kid.
" Purva tum na apne  paediatric patients jaisi harkatein kar rahi ho , Jaan please tumhare liye hi bol raha hu na please baat manlo ".

"Ok " saying this she puffed her face and hid it in pillow .

Jay introduced syringe in her skin which made her hiss " sorry Jaan ho Gaya bas " saying this he pushed the plunger to empty it then he rubbed the part and kissed there and adjusted her outfit.

Her face was still in pillow not even giving him a glance which made jay chuckle ,he knew that she was upset. He got in blanket close to her but she turned her face to other side . Jay chuckled at her antics and pulled her close with his hands rubbing the area where he just injected and putting his face in her neck .

"Baccha sorry na acha abse medicine kha Lena bas " he said with his lips moving very close to her neck giving her a tingling sensation. Not getting any response he pulled her close and put his one leg on her thighs so that she doesn't move her leg and harm her injury on shin and now his hands were moving inside her panties playing with her clit .She was moaning just when her pleasure was getting high he stopped  "aahaan Jayyyy" she said frustratingly.

"Maaf Kiya ya nahi ? " He asked mischievously raising his eyebrow.

"Yes " she said and hit his arm .

Jay didn't wanted to take it further as his only thought behind this was to distract her from pain till injected medicine starts working.

He held her close while Purva was staring at his face to which Jay raised his eyebrow. " I love you " she said and pecked his lips . "I love you too " he replied and both were lying in eachother's embrace enjoying the silence just when there was a knock on their door making both of them panic coz
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Itni aasani se thodi bataungi janne ke liye wait for another update tab tak vote aur comment kar do please .🤭

Why did they panic? Any guesses?
Please do leave your feedback and if you have plots do suggest.