💜

After both girls left jay closed the door .
"The frame is so good na , inhe yeh idea kaha se aya pata nahi , tumhe kaisa laga jay ? " She asked but without any answer jay went to freshen up leaving Purva confused.

He came out and took oil in bowl and came towards her . Purva was lying down in his shirt with her back resting on headboard . He sat near her legs and saw her legs were swollen , he said in a worried and sarcastic tone " aur karo enjoy , apna khayal hi nahi hai , dekho pair kitne suj gaye hai " he said started massaging her legs while she moaned getting relaxed .
Purva started initiating conversation but jay was giving 1 word anwers which was not going well with her

Once done he washed his hands and came back and started lying down when purva held his arm and asked "kya hua jay ?"
He removed her hand from his arm and lied down saying " kuch nahi mujhe kya hua hai , tum jao apne friends ke saath time spend Karo , unhe gulab jamun khilaya but mujhe bhul gai , Jayo ab unke paas hi".

Purva knew that this big baby was whining because she didn't spend much time with him today and now he was demanding for her attention.

She back hugged him with her legs on his
"Aww my baby ish angly with me , Solly " saying this she gave a chaste kiss on his cheeks . Jay was now enjoying this but he didn't turn.

"Jay turn around na I want to hug you " she whined .

"Wait siddhi aur saachi ko call karti hu , unhe hug Karo ,aur ha gulab jamun bhi khilao unhe " he again whined .

She got up and made him turn and sat on his abdomen making him groan in pain as this was very abrupt .
Putting her finger on his lip and leaning down towards him she said " shhh, itna drama sirf unhe gulab jamun feed karne ke liye , I can offer you other things only to you " she said leaning very close and pecking his lips just when she was about to break the kiss and move back he held her close and without breaking kiss he rolled making her lie on bed and him hovering over her.

Soon all their clothes were off and they enjoyed their session.

Next day...

Purva was giggling because jay was placing kisses all over face trying to wake her up " jay sone dona " she said.

"Jaan utho chalo , tumhe pata hai breakfast me kya bana hai something with aloo which is your favourite " he said giving her silly hints.

"Alooo parathaa , yess I was so craving for it " she said excitedly.

"Chalo , take a bath and get ready " he said .

She looked at him and whined "you already got ready , mere liye wait karna chahiye tha na , now I'll have to take bath on my own " and again lied down

"My lazy princess wake up chalo I will give you bath " saying this he lifted her and took her to bathroom and made her have a bath.

Soon after their breakfast which purva had happily and cheerfully making other happy they were in their room .

" So excited for photoshoot " he asked taking her in backhug .

"Yes very much " she said .

"Jay look at this cradle this is so cute na , I can't beleive our baby will be here with us , in this cradle just in 2-3 months " she said and they were busy discussing things about today's photoshoot.

After yesterday's baby shower purva was very excited for today as today was her maternity shoot.

Siddhi and Saachi had purva's outfit ready and they were off to give it to her. Seeing the door of their room half open they barged in only to see jay with purva in his arms and both of them were standing and looking at cute cradle placed in their room.

On hearing the noises they both turned and saw saachi and siddhi giving purva a teasing smile due to which purva tried to wiggle out of his arms only for him to tighten his grip on her .

"Jay kya kar rahe ho chodo " she said.
"Apni biwi ko hug kar Raha hu kisiko koi problem nahi hona chahiye isme " he said shrugging his shoulder.

"Ohooo" came siddhi's teasing.

"Apka romance toh khatam hi nahi hota jiju , she is pregnant reham karo uspe " said saachi .

" Excuse me meri biwi se romance nahi karunga toh kisse karungi and what do you mean by reham karo, woh bhi equally enjoy karti hai aur uska proof tumhare samne hai " he said pointing towards her bump this made purva gasp and siddhi laugh out loud while saachi stood tongue tied as she wasnt expecting a blunt reply coming from this introverted guy.

"Jay yeh aap kya bol rahe hai ? " She said and again trying to wriggle out of his arms .

"Tum hilna band karogi , mein tumhe chodne nahi wala " he said being irritated at her efforts for being out of his arms.

"Jiju hume usee ready karna hai maternity shoot ke liye ab chod bhi do use" saachi said showing purva outfit that was in her hand which was wrapped neatly in a bag .

"Tum log jao mein usse ready kar
dunga " he said and leaving Purva from hug he took bag from saachis hand and started pushing them out of their room .

"Haww jiju aap hume room se bahar nikal rahe hai " said siddhi .

"Ye ho kya raha hai pregnant purva hai and mood swings aap ko ho rahe hai kaisi besharam bate kar rahe ki aap purva ko ready kara denge " saachi said to tease him

" Ho gaya tum logon ka ? Ab bas karo aur nikalo yaha se mujhe apni biwi ke saath time spend karne do yaar jabse aaye ho purva ko apne saath bandh ke rakha hai " he said joining his hands and making crying face which made 3 best friends giggle

They both showed some pity and let him be with purva and they left to see for arrangements of photoshoot .

While jay turned only to see purva laughing whole heartedly which made him smile.
Purva was feeling very blessed that jay still didn't lose any interest in her even after her gaining weight and looking like elephant.

He went towards her and pulled her close "tume badi hasi AA Rahi hai ?"

"Jay chodo na , dekho mujhe ready hona hai "she said

As soon as he left her, she took her outfit from bag when a roll of bandage fell down from bag .

On seeing this Jay frowned " purva yeh crepe bandage isme kya kar rahi hai tumhe lagi hai kahi pe " he said picking it up

"Nahi jay Aisa kuch nahi hai " she said hesitating a bit .

"Purva sach sach batao kya hua hai kahi lagi hai kya tumne chupke se unse yeh bandage mangwai hai kya taki mujhe pata na chale aur me tumhe daatu na".
He asked

"Nahi jay aisi koi baat nahi hai tum faltu me tension le rahe ho see I'm fit and fine " she said and took a turn to show him.

"Toh phir yeh kya hai " he asked

Purva stood there thinking what to answer but decided to tell him truth.

How was it ?
Also what do you think purva is going to answer ? Any guesses?

Sorry for late update but my days are very hectic
Also this is unedited sorry if there are any mistakes.