❤️

Ok so I published it again with few changes. I have added some part do give it a reading.

Next morning

Jay woke up and saw purva snuggled into him. Just as he was untangling himself from her , she woke up.
" Jaan so jao thodi der , mein badme utha dunga tumhe " he said but she nodded in no.
"Jay mujhe washroom use karna hai " she said .
" Ok chalo " saying this he took her inside washroom and made her stand near sink "once you are done awaj laga Dena me AA jaunga " he said and left .
Purva felt blessed about how he gave her privacy . Once done she called him and he made her sit on platform of sink and he made her brush after that helped her in having bath and changing her into his shirt and her skirt. He then made her braid.
He picked her up and placed her on bed " Jaan tum baitho I'll take a bath and phir saathme niche chalenge " he said.
" Jay mujhe niche chod aao na mein akele kya Karungi yaha " she said and Jay obliged .
He took her downstairs and settled her on sofa . On seeing them coming mina and kishor started asking about her health and if she had good sleep to which she replied positively . Jay left to take bath.
When he came downstairs he saw purva sitting on dining table with kishor on other side feeding her fruits while mina was preparing parathas for her in kitchen and all 3 were laughing at jokes cracked by kishor.
He joined them and mina too came out with piping hot parathas . She started feeding parathas to purva and all of them had their breakfast laughing and giggling.
After breakfast Jay took her upstairs to change her dressing . Once done with dressing he came with 2 syringes and one bulb for blood collection seeing which she was horrified " Jay tumne kal bola tha na no injection phir kyu laye ho ye , please no , please".
" Bache tt ka injection toh Lena padega na you know why it is important and blood test bhi karne padege infection check karneke liye , don't make it tough for me please baby " he said trying to convince her.

Purva knew he was right so she didn't bother him anymore. " Thik hai jay but please dheere lagana injection please" saying this purva turned and hid her face in pillow like always making him chuckle.

He pulled down her skirt and panties and gave her tt shot then he turned her and made her lie supine. He pecked her lips saying " sorry Jaan " to which she just hummed.

He took another syringe for collecting blood .

" Jay ab iski jarurat nahi hai agar infection hota toh mujhe fever aata na par nahi aya iska matlab infection nahi hai na " she reasoned .

" Purva you know this is necessary kyu chote bochon jaise behave kar rahi ho " he said but she was throwing tantrums .

" Purva I'm not taking any risk with your health so stop behaving like a spoiled brat and co-operate " he said sternly and tied tourniquet on her left arm and after cleaning with spirit he introduced needle to collect blood making her hiss .

After collecting blood he turned to see her lips wobbling so he sat beside her and gave her side hug " kya hua mere bacche ko ?" he said and kissed her cheek.

" Apne mujhe daata jay " she said .

" Sorry Jaan but you know na this is important, accha batao mein kaise compensate Karu ? " he asked.

" Mere liye chocolate lete ana hospital se aate vakt " she said .

" Jaan chocolate nahi agar mummy ko pata chala toh woh daat lagayegi , tum thik ho jao phir jitni marzi chocolate kha Lena " he tried convincing her.

" Jay please na mein healthy khana kha Rahi hu , milk bhi finish kar rahi hu , calcium ke yukk tablets bhi kha rahi hu na aur meine injection bhi le liya na , meine sari batein mani na toh tum mere liye itna nahi kar sakte " she asked cutely .

And Jay couldn't refuse her puppy face. " ok launga me but Ghar me kisiko pata nahi chalna chahiye ,deal ?" .he asked

She kissed his lips and said "deal sealed "

" Acha thik hai apna dhyan rakhna mein hospital ja Raha hu , tumhare blood sample bhi lete ja raha hu , tablets time pe le Lena and jara sa bhi pain ho toh phone karna mujhe " he said and lifted her to leave her down with his parents .

" Okay ? " He asked .

" Okayzzz" she said and bit his cheek to which he glared at her and she giggled.

After getting her settled on sofa with his parents he left for hospital.

After Jay left , all 3 of them watched golmaal movie with mina feeding her fruits in between and after that they had their lunch after which mina and kishor helped her to get in their room which was on ground floor so that she can rest for sometime. Mina and Purva Had afternoon nap and kishor went to guest room for rest .

In evening when Jay came home he saw all of them playing Ludo . He saw purva whining " papa yeh cheating hai aapne woh wala token kyu aage nahi badhaya, ab mere token ko wapas Ghar bhej Diya aapna " while kishor laughed just when mina got chance to send Kishor's token to home and she did that making kishor whin while purva laughed and highfied with mina . Jay was feeling blessed seeing their bond .

When mina noticed jay he gave her glass of water for which he thanked her while kishor asked " beta purva ke blood reports aa gaye kya ? Sab normal hai na "

"Ha aa gaye papa darne ki baat nahi hai sab normal hai " he said, hearing this purva released her breath which she was holding coz of fear of having infection coz that meant taking lot of injections and eating boring food and total bed rest.

They spent time together playing game and after dinner everyone headed towards their room.

Once in they were in their room
" Jay tum kuch bhul rahe ho kya ?" She asked making herself comfortable on bed

"Nahi toh " though he knew she was hinting him about chocolates .

" Mujhe pata tha tum bhul jaoge " she said making her face turn opposite side .

Jay went towards her after taking chocolates from his bag and showered a bag full of chocolates on her lap .
This made her very happy just like a small child.

She sequel and asked him to open wrapper for her . He fed her and kept other chocolates in mini fridge in their room. Though purva wanted to eat more of them but she knew she can't convince jay for having more.

After having her chocolates he made her bursh her teeth and they both were lying on bed when purva said " Jay "

"Hmm Jaan bolo "

" Jay I'm sorry i know I'm giving you hard time, I'm behaving worse than a kid sorry and stop spoiling me you are not letting me do much work  " she said while feeling guilty by seeing him dealing with her very patiently even when she was behaving childish.

"Chup pagal , tumhe pamper nahi karunga toh kise karunga , I have every right to spoil you "he replied giving her a slight head smack to which She pouted .
Jay chuckled and kissed her pout .

He hugged her tightly and giving her a forehead kiss he said " You are my cute sa pyaara sa bacha and I'm going to spoil you very very very  much and you will not deny me "

She smiled , hid her face in his neck giving him kiss there and wished him goodnight after which they both slept peacefully.

One more update to go after that this book will be completed.