2

Beyoncé Knowles
University of Houston
Houston,TX
September 2nd
————————————————
I rolled over to silence my phone as the alarm screamed at me. 8:30 am. I groaned. That's what my ads get for staying out last night knowing I had to be up this morning. Last night was the last big party before people locked in for school and what not so we had to go out with a bang. I checked me notifications but none of them stood out except one.

Instagram: Beyk04 Kehlani (@kehlanimusic) has requested to follow you. 9 hours ago

I clicked the notification and it took me straight to her instagram. She was so beautiful. I accepted her follow and followed back. I saw that we had two mutual followers, her best friend Maleeka & my little sister solange. How the hell solange knew her? I had no clue. I scrolled on her page for a while, she was so damn fine. I tapped on the next video and it was one of her singing. And damn could shorty sing. I found myself smiling at my phone and that's when i snapped out of it. I exited her page. I got up and got dressed for the day since I had a few clients at the shop. It was 9am now so I still had about three hours before my first client.
"Hey siri, place my Starbucks order," I called out to the mobile assistant as I packed my bag for the day. Once I had everything all set I headed out and went to pick up my drink.
"Hi welcome to Starbucks, what can I get started for you?"
"Uh hey, I had a mobile order. For Bey," I spoke as I noticed my phone ringing.
"Alright we have your iced Matcha, pull forward to the window please," I answered my phone at the last ring, not looking  at who it was.
"Hello?"
"Nigga what was you doing?" I heard Kiyro's voice book through my Bluetooth. I turned him down and pulled up to the window.
"Hi, here you are, have a great day,"
"Thanks you too," I said pulling off.
"Wazzam fool? Where you at?" I spoke as Kiyro moved around.
"I'm at the shop, finna start my client. You in here today?"
"Hell yeah. I'm on the way now. How many you got today?" I asked as I heard his gun start up.
"Shit I got 5 today. What bout you?"
"I only got 3, but I'm pulling up now I'll see you in a sec," I hung up the phone and parked in my assigned space. I gathered all of my things, including my sketch book to pass time and walked into my favorite place.
"Hello hello, good morning everybody," I spoke as I walked in and was greeted with plenty of hellos and good mornings. I peaked over at Kiy's station and saw him tattooing some girl's back.
"Aye that shit coming out tough," I said making him nod at me.
"Preciate you gangy. Turn to the side for me," he spoke to the girl and that's when I got a good look at her face. I saw her before at the first party of the year. She was gorgeous too.
"Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" She asked I pointed at myself, confusedly as she chuckled before wincing in pain.
"Yeah you, you look familiar," I shrugged and laughed a bit.
"I be around here and there and on social media too. Maybe that's where you've seen me," I responded, as I started to set my station up for my client that would soon be here.
"Mmhm. Well maybe I need to get to know you in person then," she said making my chuckle. I gotta give it to her, shorty was bold.
"Bet that. What's your name gorgeous?"
"Azanae, but my friends call me Azzi," she said as I saw Kiyro stare at me from the other side of her shaking his head. I can't help it these girls fall at my feet. I smiled and nodded.
"I'm Beyoncé, nice to meet you Azzi,"
"Alright you're all done," Kiy said, wiping off her back and taking a picture. She zipped her jacket all the way up and looked my way.
"See you around sometime," I nodded and she left out.
"Nigga! my client, my rizz. Yeen even give me a chance to talk to shorty fr," he said making me laugh.
"My fault man, she came onto me firsttt," I said making me laugh and shove me.
"It's cool. Next fine ass female client of yours I'm on her bad," on cue, the door opened and I didn't even bother looking up, I scrolled on my phone through some booking requests I had.
"Hey bey, your 10am is here," I looked up and smiled so hard when I met those beautiful brown eyes.
"Ah damn," I heard Kiyro say making me chuckle.
"Well goodmorning beautiful,"
"Mornin' I had no idea you did tatts? I would've been coming here," she said making me blush a little. What the fuck Bey, get it together.
"Yeahh. What you tryna get done today?" She showed me her ideas and we got started.
"So miss lani, what you been up to since we last spoke?" I asked as I started on her stomach piece.
"Nothing really just school. I'm in my last year of communications and then that degree is mine," she said cheerfully.
"That's what's up. Love me a beautiful & educated woman," and it was my turn to make her blush now.
"Girllll. You such a flirt," she teased making me laugh.
"I know you not talking miss. 'You're gonna be my wife'," I teased back as she giggled.
"Whateva'. You got another client after me?" She asked and I nodded.
"Fully scheduled till 3:30, why wassup?"
"Oh nothing, I was gonna see if you wanted to get lunch?" I nodded finishing her shading.
"Oh word, I'm down. What you tryna eat bae?" I asked and her goofy ass gone chuckle.
"Are you an option?" I had to take the gun off her skin from how hard I was laughing.
"I'm not gone lie you ate that one up," I said making her laugh  as well.
"I'm dead ass you the one playing games," she said. Once I finally finished, I wiped off her stomach making her flinch a little but for the most part she took that tattoo like a G which was kinda scary.
"Gone head and have a look mama," I told her as she slowly sat up and turned to the mirror.
"Oh my gosh it looks go good. You did your big ones for sure!" She said happily. I smiled, love it when my clients are truly happy with my work. Before I could even speak she handed me $400 in cash.
"Oh hold on, this too much your tart was only $300, and you already paid your $100 deposit love," she waved me off
"Then take the rest as a tip. You got my number right?" I shook my head no. She held out her hand for me phone which I happily gave her and she added her number I'm assuming.
"Call me when your done at work and we can figure out lunch, okay?" I smiled and nodded. She gave me a hug. Thanking me again for her tattoo before waving at Kiyro and heading out.
"Shawty got you hooked with no cooch ? Yeah that's wifey for real bey. No if, ands, or buts about it," he said making me throw the roll of paper towel.
"Shut up fool".

Excuse all errors
Ajah 🫶🏽