Chapter 4

Visenya and Xanner had not been able to talk much since their official courting started. Xanner prepares a surprise for Visenya and things get a bit out of hand. 🥵 I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                          Visenya Targaryen (16 years old

                                                          Visenya Targaryen (16 years old.)

                                                      Xanner Strong (19 years old

                                                      Xanner Strong (19 years old.)

Visenya was happy to be out of the Red Keep for a little while. Since her father had accepted Xanner's offer to court her she had been busy with her mother and Xanner's mother. They had decided that they should be the ones to set up their outings. Visenya loved her mother, but she did not want her life with Xanner to start being planned by her mother. She liked the way Xanner was spontaneous and showed up unexpectedly. Now they had a schedule they were supposed to follow. How could her mother schedule romance? So when Deirys asked her to take some things to the orphanage she jumped at the chance. According to her mother, she was supposed to be taking a walk with Xanner this morning. She used to love going on walks with him, but lately, everything felt orchestrated. They barely spoke when they were together, every time they went on a walk there were several people trailing after them, and watching, they couldn't speak without being overheard.
Visenya had decided to take a walk around the market street instead of getting back to the castle. She wanted to spend some time away from court. Everyone wanted to know when she and Xanner would be wed. They hadn't been able to speak properly since their possible engagement had been announced. Her father kept correcting people, making sure people knew they were just courting and not actually engaged. Visenya loved her family, but she was a bit tired, she just needed a few minutes away. She stopped at one of the stalls selling silks, since her mother had taken over ruling the kingdom, trade had been much better. Merchants were very happy and enjoying the new and improved economy.
"You know I was told this is where you could find the best silks in all of Kings Landing." Visenya turned around, smiling at Xanner. "I didn't know you liked silks as well."
"Of course I do. And just so you are aware, they look so much better on me than you." Xanner laughed. "What are you doing here?"
"Well, I know that since you had to come to the orphanage today our daily walk was moved to later tonight." She nodded and Xanner gave her a hopeful smile. "I was hoping to convince you to go for that walk now instead."
"You mean, no schedule walk with hundreds of people staring and speculating?" She gave him a dazzling smile. "I would love to."
Xanner place her arm in the crook of his elbow, leading her away from the market street. He was heading towards Blackwater Bay, she looked around and noticed her Kingsguard were nowhere to be seen. Xanner seemed to be taking back alleyways like he did not want them to be seen. By the time they were near the water, Xanner lead her closer to the caves. Visenya was a bit confused; when he asked her to go for a walk with him, she thought he would take her around the city. If her father caught them here he would think something nefarious was happening and this time there was a real possibility that he would kill Xanner. She did not want that to happen, they only had a few more weeks to go and then they would be able to announce their engagement. Even as much as she hated her mother's schedule, she did want to marry Xanner.
Visenya came to a stop when she saw the blanket that was been laid on the ground. There were different kinds of fruits, wine, bread, and pillows. Everything looked amazing, especially because the weather was so nice. Visenya felt tears fill her eyes and for a moment she did not know what to say. Xanner was looking at her and she could see he was a bit worried about her reaction.
"What is this?"
"I remember you saying how much you enjoyed the picnics your mother prepared for your family while you stayed in Dragonstone." He cupped her cheek. "You said you missed them and how you wish to have one once more. I do not know if I was able to get all the details right, but I was able to get your sister to help me."
"You did all of this for me?"
"Of course." He kissed her softly. "I know these past few days have been very tiresome and that our mothers have been meddling in our affairs and I wanted to spend some time alone with you."
"Thank you." Xanner helped her sit down and then sat next to her. "This is amazing. I cannot believe you did all of this."
"I would do anything for you." Xanner took a raspberry and offered it to her. Visenya's gaze moved to it before she lowered her head and took it from Xanner, licking his fingers.
Xanner's pupils dilated and he sucked in a breath. Visenya gave him a teasing smile and gasped when his hand grabbed the back of her neck, pressing his mouth to hers. Visenya immediately opened her mouth to him, she had missed this. He had barely been able to kiss her cheek in the past few days. She whimpered and his hands moved to her hips, lifting her and placing her on his lap. His kiss turned raw and demanding, she did her best to match him, wanting to please him as much as he pleased her. Visenya's finger sank into his thick curls, cradling his head while her tongue swept inside his mouth, giving him teasing licks. Visenya's hips moved involuntarily and she felt the rigid length of his arousal pressing with increasing insistence between her legs. She moaned when he covered one of her breasts, his finger rubbing her nipple, over the silk of her dress.
He removed her pale pink cloak, throwing it to the side and his hands went to the back of her dress, unlacing it with quick fingers. A part of her mind was telling her they were going too fast, but her body was overriding whatever her mind was trying to tell her. She could not think clearly while he manipulated her body. Her dress fell to her elbows until the only thing covering her breasts was her shift. Her nipples grew taut and ached and now she could feel his fingers even more as they moved over them. Xanner stopped kissing her, looking into her eyes.
"Is this too much?" She was breathing so hard that it took her a moment to realize he was talking to her. His voice was husky and he pressed a kiss to her jaw, before moving lower. His open mouth kisses were driving her insane. He stopped when he reached the top of her breasts and looked up at her. "Should I stop?"
"No." Her mind might be telling her to stop, but her mind needed to shut up. She wanted this, she loved him and would wed him one day. She wanted this like she never wanted anything before. "Please."
Xanner slipped his fingers beneath her shift, stroking her naked flesh, making her moan loudly. Xanner lowered her shift and her nipples tightened even more when the air hit them. He scattered hot kisses all over the top of her breasts and she had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning once more. Xanner licked her nipple, before pulling her breast into his mouth and sucking hard. Her entire body seized and she almost screamed. She was completely enraptured by what he was doing that she did not immediately notice his hand inching up the material of her dress, his hand running over the lace of her stocking, moving over her knee. His fingers moved to the inside of her thigh and the ache between her legs grew to catastrophic proportions.
Visenya moved her legs, making sure she was open for him, not really knowing what was about to happen, but knowing that she needed it. Before she could ask him to move faster, his fingers parted her legs, caressing her center and her face reddened when she realized how wet she was. She tensed, embarrassed that he could feel her, but he moaned in appreciation, sucking her nipple harder. Every suck from his lips made her channel contract, almost like there was a string connecting her nipples to her cunt. His strokes were intimate and drove her insane. Her nails sank into the back of his neck and he hissed before he took his mouth from her breast and captured her mouth once more, his kiss was seductive, drugging all her senses, while his fingers moved faster between her legs. Xanner slid a finger inside her and her channel clenched around him. She gasped into his mouth and his hand moved once more, making her spread her legs wider. Her naked breasts were rubbing against his coat, making shocks travel down her body. Xanner slid a second finger into her, making her hips buck against his hand, breaking their kiss. His strokes were deep and strong, then his thumb moved against a spot that made her mind go blank and bliss move through her body like dragon fire.
Visenya's body was shaking and she was incoherent when Xanner took her mouth once more in a rough kiss. When her mind was a bit more clear she felt the way his body tensed, she could feel his arousal pressing against her. She moved her hand over his crotch while their tongues tangled together. She rubbed him and he growled before his hand stopped hers.
"Don't." His breathing was out of control as he separated their mouths, rubbing their noses together. "Believe me, this will become very messy if you keep doing that."
"But you.."
"No." He kissed quickly before pulling away once more. "Believe it or not, this was not what I had in mind when I prepared this picnic for you. I love you and I want to do this right. I am sorry if I took things too far."
"No." Visenya kissed his cheek, the tip of his nose, and his mouth. "That was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced."
"Well, once we are wed we can do this as much as we want." He fixed her shift and righted her dress, making sure she was covered. "Now, how about I help you tie your dress and we eat some of this delicious food that I had the kitchen prepare for us."
Visenya nodded and turned around. She had no idea being with him would feel this way. She had liked his kisses before, but this had been something else, it felt addictive. How was she supposed to wait for them to be wed to do it again? She loved this feeling and she wanted more of it.

 How was she supposed to wait for them to be wed to do it again? She loved this feeling and she wanted more of it

                                                          (Xanner's picnic for Visenya.)