Orter x Fem! Reader

That's mine...-

Orter x Fem! Reader or Fem! Reader x Orter

Requested by Liulisa111. I hope you enjoy! :D

____________________________________

In the slient dim library, lies a man with glasses studying for the next exam coming up.

He's has a strong serious attitude about their academic goals and achievements.

He doesn't like to joke around and slowly fail like most students. The students who will probably become poor beggars and useless shacks of nothing but waste.

Sadly though, that's only an excuse for the actual reason he wants to study hard and become the very 'best'.

That is his promise to his dead friend, was the actual reason. His promise to him... He wasn't ever going to break it. Protecting everyone and fight for justice was what he wants from him. That goal can only be done if he was smart and strong. And...Have a heart.

He thought about the last sentence a lot recently. A heart of gold... A heart filled with something his friend has imagined.

A girl who likes to help everyone and cares about all living organisms.

A girl which he had fallen a bit for.

You.

You probably were the only one who talked to him even if he had shoot you away or perhaps ignored you, you try your best to make him feel included and lighten up because you always had this sense of him being sad and regretful towards something.

You had this sense ever since all your siblings, two of them, and your mom died from suicide. Your dad was depressed even though he caused it, and blames everything on you. You didn't go out you way to abuse your mom, kill your brother's girlfriend, or even sexually harass your sister like he did.

You were the last one. He hits you, and yells at you. You were going to end the same way too if it wasn't for a magic police officer around you and saved you. You'll have probably been doomed.

Which is another reason why you respected Orter.

You may not know Orter very well but you knew he used to help people out and save people.

Back to reality, you were walking towards the library to also study and make sure you dont' fail and waste the officer who saved you time and effort.

You walk in and take a look around and spots, Orter?

You see him sleeping peacefully and didn't have the heart to wake him up from his nap. You also see he has the book you were looking for.

You bet he wouldn't mind if you borrowed since he was asleep.

You look at his face to see some... Unexpected.... Stuff....

His glasses were next to him and you wonder would it also make my eyes ten times more beautiful too?

You think it would be okay since he's sleeping and you would put it back when you are done without him noticing.

You slowly put it on your face and pull out a mirror from your purse to see nothing changed.

Then you hear a goan and a hand on your arm.

Huh?!

Orter has woken up...

"Those are mine I think but you... Can wear it if you like. I think it looks... Pretty on you..."

You sit there in shock on how weird his face looks when said this and how awkward, and a bit cute it was.

You blush a little.

____________________________________

THE END

REQUESTS HERE.

ANYWAYS THIS MIGHT BE THE LONGEST AND MOST WEIRDEST COMPLICATED ONE YET BUT THANK YOJ FOR READING.