Mash Harem

I like creampuffs

Mash Harem AU cause I ran out of ideas.

3rd POV

____________________________________

A beautiful sky blue across the sky.
The empty air being filled to them brim with love and joy.

And so is the friend group.
Finn, Lance, Lemon, Dot, and some others have planned to confess to Mash on this special day that only happens once a year.

FINN IN HIS DORM ROOM BECAUSE IT'S LUNCH FOR HIM WITH MASH IN ANOTHER CLASS RIGHT NOW

Finn is nerve wrecked like he always is and is wondering if he should actually do this. He's not sure if he can do it but he knows it's now or never. Or at least that's how his mindset is working right now.

LANCE IN ANOTHER CLASS RIGHT NOW WITHOUT MASH

Lance loves his sister and Mash. He found him charming thought I am not sure how... But I'm guessing his strength and determination. Thinking of which they're both not that different from each other. They both care about their family, well... in different ways so to speak.

DOT IN HIS DORM ROOM ALSO

Dot is looking in the mirror and boosting his ego. Typical. He is jealous and mad that Mash makes him feel such a way that he should have for his special girl. But he can't help it. So now he's actually doing to convince himself to confess alrighty. He is the main character and can do anything, is what Dot is thinking not knowing he has competition.

LEMON IN CLASS

Lemon always had a crush on Mash. Saying She'll be his future wife though she knows it's unrealistic fantasy of hers. She prays to whatever entity is up there and help her out. To make sure she doesn't panic or mess stuff up for herself. Sadly the entity or entities did not listen to her. They did the opposite of what she hoped for.

BACK TO NORMAL NARRATION

As coincidental this is. They also wrote the same time and date. Without. Their. Name. To obviously surprise Mash. Mash was pretty dumb who Mash couldn't tell the hand writing or anything even if it did have a name.

Then comes confession time and all the friends... Are there...

"Huh why are you guys here...?" Lemon asked confused.

"I CAN ASK THE SAME THING." Dot said a bit too loud but since no one was around. It didn't really matter.

"Well I'm here to confess my love to Mash", you can see hearts come out of Lemon's eyes.

"Me too", all the three boys said.

"Me five...?" One said with an delay.

"Hmm...? MASH?!" Finn flinched.

"Mash... So your here now..." Lance states.

"Mash who here do you like...?"

Mash looked confused and said the following... "I like CREAMPUFFS."

Of course he would say that, Finn thought in his head.

"Let's eat creampuffs together. This love thing is dumb."

____________________________________

THE END

ANY REQUEST IS WELCOME HERE