Finn x Mash

Are you alright...?

Finn x Mash or Mash x Finn already established relationship AU

Requested by aki_mikarai. I hope you enjoy! And thank you for the story suggestion!

I didn't do a valentine specials oof.
Happy very late valentine's???

____________________________________

The moon pierces through the trees which shows tents in the dark gentle night.

Bodies covered in dust, dirt, blood, and bruises illuminated through the dreadful abyss.

"This-this is just pathetic...", a rash voice broke the silence of the dark forest in the tents.

Crawled up into a ball, lying on the tent floor.

Eyes that can barely open, eyes that became a huge pile of mess. A person that is still hoping and trying to shove all the despair that has been piling up to stay piled up.

If only he was stronger. He thought. It was his fault his brother got hurt...

Everything happened because of him.

A voice can be heard.

Someone reaching their hand out and caressing the others sobbing face.

A voice may be heard but was unclear to what it was trying to be conveyed.

The touch of this person was familiar and calming however. The wave of emotions he once had was boiling down a bit.

Which made the boy, Finn launch at the hand. Holding in tighly and rubbing his crying, wet face on the dirty attire.

The other guy, sat. Struggling to found what the next words to say. All he can help to do was to stroke Finn's back as he realized Finn was to busy worrying about Rayne than hearing what he had to say.

Finally it came to him. "Rayne is going to be fine..."

Finn snaps out of his trance. He loosens his hold on Mash's hand. He calms as much as he can possibly try to.

Finn murmured, "Of course, you'll be able to say that with such a confident expression..."

Finn chuckles a bit.

"Hey... Mash..."

Mash looks down.

"Is it my fault...?"

"What?"

"For Rayne being hurt...?

"How?"

Finn didn't want to ask but...

"Do you think I'm a bit...weak and pathetic..?"

"No."

"Well...Compared to all of you-"

Mash holds Finn's upper body up while having his hand over his waist and kisses his forehand.

"You're not weak... You may not be as strong as everyone else but you can still put up a fight."

Finn sighs. "Forget it..."

"Even if you may be weak as you say... You still fought for your brother and at least tried to save him... I heard from the others he could have died if you hadn't helped him."

"..."

Finn feels a bit comfort from what Mash has told him.

A hug came rushing over to the black haired male.

"Thank you...", was all that Finn could say before he gave a soft laugh.

"Have a creampuff!"

"WHY- Why do you just keep a creampuff in- AND- How is it still in fine condition?!"

Mash took the creampuff out of his mouth and shoved it in Finn's mouth.

EHHHH?! Was all the flustered, blushing Finn can think of.

____________________________________

THE END.

REQUESTS HERE.