Abel x Abyss - 🎃Halloween Special🎃

Thank you...

Abel x Abyss or Abyss x Abel AU

🍫🍁✨!!!HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!!✨🍁🍫

🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂

Abel and Abyss were invited to join a halloween party organized by Mash and his friends.

The requirements were simple:
1. NO FIGHTING WHEN YOU GET THERE, ONLY CELEBRATING AND BEING HAPPY AND HAVING FUN.
2. Wear a Costume PLEASE.

"It seems we would have to wear a costume..." Abel said deadly while sitting next to Abyss on the couch with his head on his shoulder, Abyss hugging him and a blanket wrapped around them infront of a fireplace.

Abel and Abyss turns around to hear someone rushing over with huge steps.

BANG the wooden door went. Luckily the door didn't break. They wouldn't know how to explain in to the headmaster how doors keep breaking. First Mash and now the others....

It was Love.

"I GOT THE COSTUMES!"

With Love tearing the blanket off of them and forcing them up to the closet.

"Eh?"

🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂

"Eh?"

Abel was now wearing a werewolf costume with Abyss wearing a vampire.

"YOU BOTH ARE SO CUTE!!!" Love squealed. "I'm gonna give the others their costumes. See you guys at the party~"

Love hummed mischievously as she skipped out like a little child.

As Love got out, Abyss all of a sudden went infront of Abel with his chest infront of Abel's face as the other male stood obediently letting the male touch his head and fixing the fake wolf ears.

"Thank you..."

As the Abyss was done, Abel pulled Abyss face close to his and fixed the fake blood which was just red makeup on his lips.

The blue hair laughs and presses his lips on the wolf clothed boy. Leaving the fake blood on Abel's face.

"You're so cute." Abyss says, smiling. "It matches you a little. You act like a wolf in sheep's clothing but the opposite. A sheep in wolf's clothing."

"?"

"Oh um.. We have to go to the party soon." Abyss stands holds his hand out and Abel holds it tightly with Abyss pulling him together to him like a hug. Gives a kiss tp his forehead before they head off.

🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂-🍂

THE END.

YES. ABEL IS GOING THROUGH HIS FURRY PHRASE.

If you want to know what they did at the party....Well you can just imagine that they had a great time or something. Or you can write it yourselves.

REQUESTS HERE.