Dot x Love

This is not fair!

Dot x Love or Love x Dot AU

Requested by me since I asked the question and the person who answered it La_moglie_di_Killua. That's a long name and I'm sorry if I messed it up.

____________________________________

A hard tugged pulled my arm.

"Hewwo~~", Love said with the most cutest and finest smile and voice. Oh, how I feel like in heaven right now.

Ahem.

"Hello, Love!", I said energetic to my girlfriend. We recently started dating. To be honest here... It was awkward not only was she the one who asked me out, but also because we had a fight and all.

BUT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT SHE'D ASKED ME OUT?! SUCH A CUTE GIRL ASKED ME!!!!

While as I daydream, a boy passed by and smiled at Love.

WHAT. THE. FU-.

OKAY I NEED TO CALM DOWN.

While Love was turned away and also gave a light smiled to the guy, I gave a good death stare.

He frightened away. Good. Now never come back again. Don't you even breathe the same air.

"What a strange guy... He looked scared though? Hm....", Love questioned seeing how odd that was probably.

Damn. She even looks so CUTE when she's surprised...

I can die at peace now...

>>----->Love's POV<-----<<

What a strange man.... Ehhhh.... Whatever~

"So Dot-"

"Heyyy Dot~~~"

WHO IS THIS?! Did she just cut me off?! Ughhh... This girl looks annoying and is annoying it seems.

She seems to be continuing with her ugly voice...!

"So....Wanna go out....?"

SHE IS ACTING ALL TIMID. WHAT A FAKER!

"Sorry~~~He is taken, thank you very much~" I said to her trouble acting.

She turned to look at Dot and PUT HER UGLY HANDS ON HIM!
"Ohhh... I know you can do SO much better."

"Excuse me?! It's not my fault you're so ugly you can't get anyone so you hit on my boyfriend! You're just jealous!"

"YOU'RE MAD CAUSE I'M RIGHT!"

"Woah calm down guys... Also I love my girlfriend and she is perfect for me. So you're not right. Now please kindly walk away now or my darling here is about to rip your head off."

"OH HELL YES I AM!" I felt so mad right now but also happy since Dot defended me!

"Hmph... Fine." She walked away trying to act cute and turned around to see if Dot would feel bad and come after her.

No he didn't and I'm so proud of him! I'm also to tear up! ~~~

When she realized that she walked off stomping. What a pleasure to see.

Me and Dot turned to look at each other.

"STOP BEING SO PRETTY AND CUTE!"
"Stop being so handsome and nice!~~~"
We both said at the same time.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦§¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

Guess we're both were jealous... Both Dot and Love thought.

____________________________________

THE END

REQUESTS ALLOWED HERE