Abel x Abyss - 🌬️CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Merry Christmas!

Abyss x Abel or Abel x Abyss established relationship AU.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAYS or if not then have a great day!

❄️🎅🎉CHRISTMAS SPECIAL🎊☃️🎁

-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-

The school chatters and plastered smiles fills the school hallways and classrooms.

Outside of school is no different.

The buying of presents for the most best kids or buying presents for the most spoiled bunch.

The boy named Abyss was wondering around and snooping to find a present for his beloved, Abel.

The one who he cares for and gets cared for back.

Bid my loneliness away.

The one who wasn't and never feared his eyes that were said to be given by the devil's.

Made a use for this cursed eyes of mine.

The one who picked him up when he was low.

Gave him a goal and something to look forward to. To move higher. To smile.

He wanted to get something perfect. Something that had importance. That Abel would love and cherish. For always staying by his side.

Abyss brought some wood, his craving tools and headed back to make a... Abel puppet!

As Abyss does that for five hours....

Abel is also trying to think of a good gift for Abyss.

A sword?

Games? No, he sucks that them. That would be kinda mocking him.

A another cool mask? Nah, he is past that phrase like how people grow from kid to teenager to an adult.

They had all different experiences that made them grow and change. Abel wants to make something that shows that change. For always being able to help him and being there for him.

Maybe something simple? Maybe make him a Christmas pillow... Of.....um....Oh! A candy cane!

Abel got to sewing and stitching.

As his skills for needling and wood craving was excellent. It took no less than just one hour.

Everyone has gathered up bringing food and drinks.

They party and eat.

The exchanging gift part happens with Abyss and Abel exchanged gifts.

Abyss dropped a tear dramatically, upon seeing the pillow of a candy cane and hugs it deeply and cherished incredibly.

Then Abel got a present from Abyss which was a puppet of him though it wasn't the best thing he seen, he loved it!

"EW. This couple vibe is disgusting me out! THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET ANYONE ELSE A PRESENT!" Dot screeched.

"I disagree! I think it's adorable!" Lemon smiled. Blushing at the affection that Abyss and Adel is giving to each other.

"It... IT REALLY IS!" Dot replied, agreeing with her.

Lance sighed. "This man is a lost cause."

"HEY!" Dot exclaimed.

Nom nom

Mash watched both Abyss and Abel not knowing what is going on eating cream puffs with Finn.

After the party Abyss and Abel heads back to the dorm with hot cocoa and cookies, where they sat infront of the burning fireplace, cuddling with a blanket over them. Abyss hugging Abel and the pillow. As Abel is holding Abyss' puppet and 'mother'.

They drinked the hot cocoa and gave each other a soft kiss then sleeping together on the same bed at night.

-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-❄️-

THE END

REQUESTS HERE!