Mash x Lance

You don't know what it feels like to lose someone you care about...

Mash x Lance or Lance x Mash AU

Anyways dead Anna Crown AU for angst and fluff. Thank you for existing Anna, well not anymore. Lance don't have after me.

Requested by JADERABBITGOD. Hope I got your name right...

____________________________________

That stupid-  THAT MAN!

Ugly tears fell off as I keep remembering what happened that day. The fight with that... Pudding freak... My sister...Is she really gone...?

Yes, yes she is.... She truly is....WHY?! BRING HER BACK GOD IF YOU REALLY EXIST! DO SOMETHING!

I was crawled up into a ball with my head down in the nursing bed.

This must be a dream... A nightmare...

The thoughts in my head hurts more than the scars and massive cuts on my body from the actual fight rather than the fight in my head.

I can remember my sister's gentle touch on my skin and her big smile that I long to see again after all of this. But... I can't... I'm all alone... How am I supposed to go live normally now. I just lost my everything... Anna... I'm sorry...

I flinched when I felt hands around me and tugging me and hugging me tight.

It's the mushroom head. The savior himself.

Ah...

Why is he here? To feel pity for me...

...

He did everything he could for me. For me to be here. I helped him too so we can be happy. We all did. We're all here because he changed history and saved us, showed us we don't have to fight mentally or physically amongst ourselves because of magic or social status.

He is what Anna was like... A kind soul... But he's not her... I- I like him for not just being familiar to her but... For being himself.

I never felt this for anyone but Anna. True love and admiration for someone. It's way more than something I felt for Anna! How?!

"Lance, have a cream puff. Cream puff makes me feel all better." Mash I handed me a cream puff from inside his pockets.

No. He shoved it in my mouth.

Eh- whatever.

"I also really want to thank you for helping me out there. If you ever needed a shoulder to cry on I'm here for you. You don't have to cry by yourself. I want to be there for you. I really enjoy my time with you the most..."

"I'm happy to be with you too..." I smiled softly to him.

____________________________________

THE END

REQUESTS HERE.