Rayne x Orter

That's interesting I suppose...

Rayne x Orter or Orter x Rayne Modern AU

(No magic. Also why don't they use phones?? Or Google?? Because they are nerds. Let's be honest, they actually try. Both are serious people and I didn't know what to write about. Also if I got anything wrong feel free to correct. I would change. But thanks to smashurhome for the amazing idea!)

Requested by N0kaNanase. I hope you fond this enjoyable enough! Sorry for the long wait. Was planning on doing this for a while now but chose to do it today lol.

____________________________________

'Library', wrote on the door at the end of the corridor.

The sound of clashing of a pair of shoes touching the stone tiles.

The sound stops once he has reached his final destination.

He sighs and pushes his glasses up, after all why would he want to do a stupid project on introduction of physics.

Basically the different types of physics, how they are different....You get the hint. Basic highschool level science once you reach a particular grade.

Difference between the classical physics and the modern physics.

It's whatever, really.

The push of the door has some sort of physics to it. Contact force and how force produces torque.

How fun.

Passing through bookshelves and labels, "science", and if you pass through there, then there is even sub sections, which would be like, "physics".

Hands grabbing hold of the book. Right, gravitational force.

"Orter?"

"Oh... Rayne..."

Orter glances up from the book. "Are you here for the project as well?"

"I am. Though I have to admit there are some parts that confuse me."

"I see. There are some things I don't understand as well. Since we are both here, why don't we collab and help each other."

"I don't see why not."

They end up picking some books that seems to hold some answers to their questions.

They have a proactive session of reviewing material they already know, and bring new information on the table for the other who lacks it.

After all, some people understand something better than another person.

It's weird how they don't bother speaking or speaking to people. Matter of fact, they both didn't want to speak to each other.

However, destiny has other plans.

For 2 years, they sat next to each other, but never once spoke until one day Finn, got injured and guess who was there to help. Orter with his first aid kit. He always carried one just it case. As he is always prepared, orderly, serious, and neat.

Which also made both Rayne and Orter have a lot of similarities but also many differences.

Almost comparable to a displacement formula.

Rayne passes Orter glasses back up which Orter looks at him, as it seems to have contracted with gravity.

Orter can feel a bit of his heart beating.

As a way to get back, Orter sweeps Rayne's hair to the side.

Like a colorimeter, Orter was able to feel Rayne's cheek heat up a little.

This made Orter let out a soft smile and leaves Rayne a bit embarrassed.

A force that pulls and causes a object to come together.

____________________________________

THE END.

I WILL GET REQUESTS OPEN AGAIN ONCE I FINISH OTHER REQUESTS.