Dot x Lance

Please stop whining...

Lance x Dot or Dot x Lance AU

Requested by La_moglie_di_Killua! :D
Sorry this took a while to come out but I did say this will come out somewhere in this week so.... Lol....

Also 3rd/third person narration.

____________________________________

Another day of school has passed in the life of, Lance and Dot as one lies in their bed, bored, while the other sits on a wooden brown chair, working very deeply on their studies on the also wooden brown table.

The room was complete silence.

None of them was energetic enough to break it. Not the strength, socially, physically, emotionally, and mentally capable of it after a long day of school that seemed to like to make the kids miserable and pile up work for them.

Lance sitting in the wooden chair at the wooden table looks up from his studies to see Dot. Always unbrothered by the rules of school. He wished he was more calm and considered like Anna, his celebrity, his god, his everything!

Lance decided to start talking since he did have an rather important questions...

"Did you even start your homework from last week?"

Dot slowly turns his head to look Lance straight in the face.

"Nope! Uh.... I should do it hehe...."

Lance gave a sigh and a somewhat disappointed expression on his serious, dead pan face.

"Well, I got some of this nice herb tea from a girl-"

"YOU GOT HERB TEA FROM A GIRL?!"

"Yes... -"

"THIS IS WHY I HATE PRETTY BOYS LIKE YOU!"

"Thank you for the compliment...?"

Dot shoots out of bed and quickly leap onto the chair whoch makes it shake a little before he finally sits in it.

"THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!"

"If you want someone to get you tea so bad I can just bring you some. You don't need to yell out of jealousy. "

"AND?! YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH GIRLS?! YOU PRETTY AND HANDSOME BOYS FOUND IT SO EASY AROUND GIRLS AND RUB IT IN MY FACE!"

"I'm not doing what you are overthinking right now."

"OH YEAH! THEN PROVE IT! YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH THOSE GIRLS OR DATING THEM!

Lance gets up and lifts Dot's chin up and kisses his lips.

"There. I like you. Not those girls. And like I said if you want me to bring tea for you I could. There's no need for the tantrums."

Dot was blushing so hard. He didn't understand why. Lance was supposed to be his rival.... Then... Why....

"Also, I wouldn't tell Mash anything again. He  was the one that told me you had a crush on me. All I had to do was bait him with creampuffs."

MASH THAT DUMB IDIOT!

Ugh....

"Can you make me the herb tea...?" Dot said out of frustration.

"Of course."

"I also I guess accept your confession..."

"I already know."

____________________________________

THE END

REQUESTS HERE!!!! ALSO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER OR ONESHOT SEEMS WEIRD OR CONFUSING BUT BEAR WITH ME HERE. I CHANGED THE STORY AT LEAST THREE TIMES.