Chaper Two: Im Serving Who?

He woke up to a cold and empty room, his eyes opening slowly. His skin felt cold to the touch, and the walls surrounding him were grey, dull, and lifeless. He groaned as the pain set in, noticing that his cloak, bag, and necklace were still with him. Surprised that he hadn't been robbed, he looked around and saw other inmates of various sizes, colors, and behaviors in the neighboring cells. He couldn't help but wonder what he had gotten himself into and whether his friends, Wong and Mordo, were okay. Before he could finish his thoughts, a loud clang interrupted him. The Giant man had returned, and Stephen finally got a good look at him. The man was massive, his arms bursting out of his shirt, every muscle defined and golden hair shining like sunlight. His sapphire eyes were mesmerizing, and his face was chiseled with a fine beard and mustache.

"Mortal!" His voice was husky, yet Gravelly. He stared down Strange, a frown painted on his face." Explain yourself!"

Strange noticed that the man's mouth wasn't moving "How are you talking?"

The man stared on for a moment then replied " A seer cast a spell so I could talk with you...with telepathy"

"Who are you?"

"...I am Thor Odinson, Prince of Asgard!"

"Asgard? Wait this place is real?...of course, it is."

"Mortal!"

Stephen jumped, cowering back a little.

"It appears that you gained access to Asgard through unauthorized methods and Father took notice, liking your magic prowess and wants to use you."

"Use me?"

"Silence Mortal. I am Speaking!" Thor conversed with the guards using a language that was unfamiliar to the human. Without any warning, the guards seized Stephen by his arms and pulled him out, as they trailed behind Thor, who led the way out of the cellar and towards the castle.

"Look I have to get back to earth, they're probably worried sick about me-"

"I said silence!" As they moved forward, Stephen got a glimpse of the castle's exquisite interior. The walls were adorned with intricate and gleaming golden designs that seemed to go on endlessly. Each pillar was guarded by a sentry. It was reminiscent of a busy city with numerous servants and maids going about their tasks. The floors were spotless and shimmered like they were brand new, and the scents wafting through the air were delightful.

"oh my god" Strange thought" Compensating much?" As he gazed upon the throne, he was struck by its breathtaking beauty. The immense seat was crafted from pure gold, with elegantly folded arms and stairs leading up to it. Intricate symbols were carved into the arms, featuring long, dragon-like creatures that reached up high and curved towards the seat. The back of the chair was adorned with a large, extravagant window, decorated with circular patterns. He couldn't fathom the staggering cost of such a magnificent piece. "Uhm..."      

Thor spoke with the man on the throne, He assumed it was his father he was almost decorated as the castle, and the right eye was covered with a golden patch. The prince left and the man on the throne spoke.

"Stephen Strange is it. I saw your skills a few moons ago and thought we could use you here" Stephen froze at his words, a few moons ago. how long was that, was everyone okay? " I can see the worry on your face and worry not for Midgard it is alright...as for you however I can not allow you to just waltz out of here without paying for your crimes. After some talk, I think we've come up with a suitable punishment."

"And what's that?"

"You will train my son in battle and magic, it would do good for him"

"Wait, Thor?"