Chapter 6: Dark Alter

The city roared, honking cars and large crowds  rang in his ears as he was going to work in a dark alley."Master, is this to your liking?" Stephen slit the throat of a man, crimson liquid stained his magic claws and he wiped them clean.

"I prefer if you stayed dirty" Loki growled. They summoned his dagger and handed it to Strange to dismember the body. He did just that, he sliced it through, not hitting any bone. Loki purred ears wiggling in joy. "This should be enough for the offering" he placed the body parts in a bag filled with the other body parts they collected that night.

The two opened a large dark book and chanted a spell, opening a portal made of darkness and smoke and they stepped through with the large bag. "Svartalfheim is a perfect place to finish our training, The type of training to make my plan work" Loki couldn't help but giggle. They were greeted by two elves with skin as black as night, dripping with ink and armour plates made of white leðrblaka skin and bone.  The two elves tilt their head at the bag and Loki kneels and open it. the two elves growl and start to drool. "This is my offering to you and I could get you so much more if you help us"

"what do you need from us?" The elves spoke in unison.

"A type of magic that only you possess. Dark magic is said to instil fear into its victim"

The two elves looked at the Asgardians and smiled"Of course. Whatever you need." They danced around them, chanting as they set the bag free and devoured what was inside. The four of them travel to a cave entrance with dark symbols etched into the stone. The door opened on its own and they all entered. A dark altar sat in the centre with a soul floating above it. Loki seemed to be drawn to the altar, placing their hands on it a dark smoke-like magic crawled up his arms.

"This is..."Loki huffed 

"Exactly what you're looking for?"

"precisely"

The elves floated to the other side of the altar, Strange went to stand next to his master and placed his hand on the altar as well. "Lets us begin"

Entry 1:

Master Loki and I have been here for a few moons, these elves have been teaching us dark magic, a magic that allows us to reach into people's minds and grab hold of their souls. and devour them.

Entry 2:

I went to Asgard as Loki to keep up appearances. Thor was looking at me funny for a while but after some coaching, I was able to even convince him I was his brother.

Entry 4:

When I returned, Loki's hair was down to his back and his eyes flickered from green to purple to green. Nine smoky black tendrils formed a tail-like appearance. He had dark, manic eyes.

Entry 7:

He practised on me, Loki practised on me and it was really something, he looked at me and my world went black then my greatest fears flashed before my eyes. Such power...I can't believe this the real question is why Master wanted this power, what is he planning?

Entry 10:

Oh, Loki their so beautiful so powerful, such darkness emanated from them, he could hide his new magic now, eyes returning to that mesmerizing emerald. I finally noticed the scars, scars from training. there were on his arms, hands and chest. Regardless, his skin is still so soft, I'm surprised they're fine without bathing for this long.

Entry 15:

It's been many moons, and I think I've gotten really well at-

Loki stomped over and leaned over their servant's shoulder "What are you writing Stephen?"

"oh, I've been journaling our stay here"

"Well, you can put an end to that now, we're leaving tomorrow."

Strange let out a sigh of relief and closed his journal. The two of them started packing up their things. and said goodbye to the elves.

"Thank you for the food"the elves bowed.

"You will be rewarded in due time dear elves" Loki waved as they walked through a portal back to Asgard. 

The two walk back to their room and Loki immediately ordered Strange to get his nightgown, They grabbed the golden cream stripped down and entered his bathhouse, rubbing the cream on themselves and mixing it with the water. Strange sat at the edge of the bath watching intently as the dirt and grim washed away. The two look at each other from time to time, Loki caressing their body sensually.

"you're teasing me arent you master."Strange groaned.

"Suppose I were?"Loki cooed. Strange let out a low growl and stood up to walk away. "Aww, you can't handle a little bit of teasing?"  Strange looked over his shoulder, almost glaring 

"Loki...you wouldn't be able to handle me"

"A-ah~"Loki's eyes filled with uncertainly as well as a twinge of lust. Stephen walked past the mirror, noticing his ear had gotten a little longer, he looked at himself for a moment then smirks. he left the bathroom and waited for Loki there. An hour had passed when Loki entered the bedroom from their bath and sat down on their bed. They both sat in silence staring at each other until Loki spoke. "what have I missed?"

"The castle is preparing for Thor's coordination"

"What!" Loki hissed. "of course, Father would make him king, they're both bumbling buffoons. monstrous gluttonous barbarians that need to be taught a lesson!" their eyes lit up, looking over to the servant with a devilish smile.  "Can you do something for me?"