Chapter 5: Loki is my master

The first few rays had begun to show themselves over the horizon when the servant had woken up. He walked down the silent halls of the corridor to his master's room and pulled out their clothing for the day, using his magic to warm them. He then walked into the bathhouse and turned on the steam and started the waterfalls, decorating the water with hibiscus flowers, lily pads, and honeysuckle, then added a large amount of golden cream stirring it into each bath, spout, and gently coated the tiles. After placing the clothing down, he left towards the kitchen making sure to dust the way. The cooks were already deep in their work, Making bread and porridge, slicing fresh fruit, and mixing it with honey. Strange ordered one of the cooks to make Berry pies and helped them to make sweet cream for the topping. He spent hours helping the cooks with large orders, Odin and Freya preferred lighter meals, like porridge with apple and honey, salads, oats, and fruit. Thor would eat just about anything but tended to lean more toward hearty meals, giant bowls of stew, mountains of meat, and jugs of mead and milk.

"For my prince" Strange then worked on Loki's food alone, Stephen grabbed a few apples, cherries, and pears making a salad. His eyes were focused and his hands were as still as they could be as he finished the pies, decorated oats with candied berries, and apples, and drizzled them with sweet nectar. Porridge mixed with tender beef and a sunny-side-up egg. He opened a portal to Midgard and picked some herbs and sugar cane, returning to complete the meal. he poured the sugar into a pan, mixing in honey, and peach to make flavoured caramel, The kitchen filled with an elegant, sweet aroma as he plated the decadent sweets on beautiful golden plates, with golden petals made of hardened caramel. Finishing the meal with a large glass of oat milk.

"Alright..." He pushed the tray into a portal and closed it, made his way back to his master, and stood by his bedside waiting for the rays of sun to hit the balcony door. He smiled at Loki, their resting face, serene and innocent. "oh Loki..." he whispered as the prince's ears wiggled. The prince let out a moan and the servant let out a small gasp, watching as Loki gasped for air and moan again. Strange leaned in and whispered into Loki's ear "Loki."

"Mmph~"

"Ah!-"

"mmm, Stephen~" Loki's eyes fluttered open, and sat up slowly. "Ahm~ Stephen. Stephen!"He Let out a squeak and his ears wiggled. The prince got up and they started their morning routine. washing, and getting help with getting dressed. Strange brushed their hair, teeth and rubbed the golden cream on their face. "Thank you, Stephen"

"Your care is most important to me Loki" He listened as the prince giggled, fixing their collar and admiring themself in the mirror. They both got up and went to the bedroom. "Your breakfast Your Highness" Strange opened a portal with a bow a removed the orange orb around the food. "The staff did really well with this spread this morning "

"Oh thank you!" They ate happily gobbling down the sweet breakfast that was prepared for him, he watched with a gentle smile as he finished his meal,  The servant opened up a scroll and began to talk through the prince's day, He had a couple of meetings, some public appearances and a visit to a neighbouring realm. Loki sighed and collected themselves while Strange collected their things. They Got on with their day. The Odinson family sat at a table with delegates from Alfheim, Vanahiem, and beings from Jotunhiem. They rode carriages out into the villages and towns, speaking with the locals, Strange made lists of things, what the residents enjoyed, and what they felt could be changed.

Odin then signalled his sons back to the castle to get ready. Loki and Strange got to their room and Strange couldn't help but ask what was happening. "Loki, we're heading to Jotunheim, didn't we already have a talk with them."

"What does it say in that scroll of yours?"

"it says...meeting with Jotunheim for a potential peace treaty, but didn't we already discuss that?"