Chapter 3: Can you protect him?

"Alright, Let's try that again. Read" Strange announced. 

"Read"

"Read"

"Read"

"Red"

"Red?"

"reed"

"reed? What! Why is it like that? Servant, why is it like that?"

"Master please..."

"NO NO nnoOoooO, Red, Read, Reed, Read?  why do you have multiple spelling for the same thing?"

"It's not, read is past tense, and read is present tense.. reading is-"

"Shouldn't the past tense of read be like readed our something?"

"No that's stupid."

"YOU'RE LANGUAGE IS STUPID! WHAT ABOUT RED WHAT'S THAT?"

"A color"

"A COLOUR!?! read is for reading a book and read is for when you've read a book but red is also a color?!"

"Reed is also a plant but also wood for an instrument like a clarinet"

Loki slammed the table in the library, pacing violently, Strange just stood there used to this at this point, and he waited for Loki to sit back down and look back at his textbook If there was one thing Stephen found it was that when it comes to learning something he's persistent. when it came to physical battles, that was a different story. Strange Sat down beside his master, holding his arm to help calm him. He had been here for many moons now. He felt like he had gotten used to life in Asgard. well until.

"Midgardian!" Thor shouted as he entered getting glares from both Loki and his servant. The Blonde Prince Put a hand on The human's shoulder. "Father has taken a small liking to you and wants me to train you in battle." Him still using telepathy.

"May I, Master?"Stephen spoke in a hushed tone. The young prince appeared crestfallen, briefly glancing at the book and then back up at Stephen.

"You're free to leave," the servant strained to hear the prince's words.

Stephen stood up and followed the elder prince to the training grounds. The area was filled with an array of weapons, armor, and shields on display. Thor approached and confidently picked up a hefty battle axe, examining its sharpness by slicing through a practice dummy. "I Love the thrill of battle."

"Your father wanted you to train me, why?"

"For many moons, you have been beside my brother, teaching him English... Father thought it would do you well to learn close combat."Thor hurled his axe with lightning speed, while Strange swiftly evaded it. The prince surged ahead towards the servant, his magic claws unsheathed and swinging menacingly. Thor deftly evaded the attack, snatching a spear and injuring Stephen's arm with it. "Come and face me, mate," he challenged. Stephen attempted to strike again, only for Thor to dodge the blow, punch him to the ground, and toss him aside by his leg. As he picked up his axe, he advanced menacingly toward Stephen.

"This is familiar" Stephen crawled back as Thor constantly swung down the axe. 

"come at me mortal"

"Is this your twisted way of training?"Stephen managed to stand up while trying his best to avoid the swinging axe. As he looked around, he noticed his master observing from behind a pillar. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his face and a tightening sensation in his stomach. It was Thor who had grabbed him from behind, holding the axe dangerously close to his face. He felt something run down his face, blood, it was blood.