Chapter 8: A new god

Stephen awoke with a sharp pain all over, he felt around and found that he was in a bed, Loki's bed to be exact. He noticed a translucent aura around the bed." Please refrain from touching the barrier " A soft voice spoke. He blinked, recognizing the voice belonged to Freya. "The barrier is keeping your body safe from all types of harm while you heal."

"What.." The man's voice strained.

"Darling try not to speak, idunns magic took a lot out of you, just sit back and let the godly magic begin to flow within you" Strange nodded and stared at the ceiling. Freya got to work with fresh wraps and warm food. using her magic to feed him through the barrier. "After a while, you should be back to your old self"
his old self "Mortal?" he thought. why him of all people, was it because of his obsession with Loki, perhaps but why would Loki want to make him a god, was it to keep him as his servant or was it something more than that? Strange's head began to hurt so he closed to get some sleep.

when he opened his eyes next it had been many moons already, and he was fully healed now and back to work.

"Master Loki...?"Strange called "Must you go to Vanaheim today, can't you postpone with visit?"He asked while dressing him.

"Why, do you ask?"Loki groaned."Father is trying to find me a suitor, a man or woman to marry  to establish peace or what have you"

"Establish peace!?"He tightens the corset a little too tight.

"Ah~"

"Oh! Oh, I'm sorry Loki" he fixed it properly.

"Don't apologise Stephen its fine, i like it tight" He gave him a wink.

Stephen backed away, face now red." Master, please!" Loki summoned one of his dark tails and pulled his servant closer. "Shouldn't we pick your shoes now?"

"of course" Loki cooed. and he let him go."why not my heels, with this dress? do you think it'll look good on me"

"you would look good in anything my master" Strange purred.

"such a good servant"

After getting dressed they made it to the carriage waiting for them outside. "do you want me to kill this suitor as well master" his hands twitched with excitement"He whispered.

"how would you do that?"

"I've visited Vanaheim myself when I accompanied Thor in some realm-hopping hunting, There's a small rift that consumes god-like magic behind the castle... it's guarded by about ten soldiers...if I could lead them away I could get rid of said suitor"

A smile crept up on the prince's face as they stepped into the carriage.

They made their way to Vanaheim and to the castle of the realm and sat through another meeting, the king of Vanaheim congratulated Strange on his new godhood he asked him how painful it was, where he was kept. all questions Strange himself thought to be intrusive. after a while of pointless drivel on marriage and peace, he brought out his daughter Brenna. She was blonde with silver eyes and had a nice body from what Strange could tell. Thus they began their trek around the castle as Strange observed her, her voice was sweet, and she had brought Loki flowers.

"why Loki I do love your voice and your proficiency in magic is wonderful"Brenna gleamed.

"Thank you, Brenna." He put on a fake smile as they spoke about basic information. Favourite colours and hobbies. Strange noticed a twinkle in his master's eye and this hurt his heart until he noticed something else in his eyes, Purple. Brenna was soon unsettled by Loki's presence but instead of backing away, she kept close to him until they got to her room. She ordered her guards to leave the three alone.

"what do you want with me Loki..."Brenna huffed.

"I want what's inside of you"Loki purred He opened his mouth, unhinged like a snake and drained her of her magic, of her fear. She slumped to the ground, drained of all of her magic, silver eyes now a bright purple. 

"L-Loki-"

"You are going to keep your mouth shut darling..and you'll do what I say"

"Y-yes...I will just please...don't hurt me"Brenna was sobbing.

"oh darling we won't hurt you..."He looks over to Stephen "Yet"

"What!"

"I'm looking for something that could help me in my mission to become king, some knowledge perhaps or some weapons. the god-reaper perhaps"He gave her a devilish grin.

"The god r- I can't-" Stephen slammed her to the ground, his claws just barely piercing her neck.

"Master won't take no for an answer, if you deny him what he wants I'll cut off your head"Stephen gleamed. The prince glared at her waiting for an answer.

"Okay-okay...follow me" She cries, she gets to her feet and leads them to the royal armoury. with a swift motion, she unlocked the door. "All alright it's in there"

Strange put out an arm to stop Loki from walking into the armoury "You go get it, Brenna" 

"Why can't you go get it"

"You know why" he hissed back.

She jumped at his words but begrudgingly stepped into the armoury, a Bright light shone on her and it appeared to scan her then it let her through to the rest of the armoury, She walked slowly through the mountains of weapons and plates of armour to get to a small staff, floating on a pedestal and just stands there."Okay..." She grabs the staff and walks back through towards the door.

"we want that too" Loki points to a short black robe. she grabs that too and hurries out of the place she was in and closes it shut.

"do you need anything else?"

"Stay quiet, stay alive" Stephen growled. he was pissed off that he wasn't able to use all that he learned but having this weapon for Loki, and seeing Loki getting what he wants made him more than happy.

After they made it back home, he got to undress Loki for washing. "Master Loki, you do love bathing don't you?"

"I love to stay clean, and I love letting you strip me down...revealing my body to you...bit by bit"Loki gasped as his dress dropped to the floor. Strange gulped, he wanted to touch him so badly, but Loki only ever let him watch.

"M-master may I help you wash this one time"

Loki walked into his bathroom with his skin cream and Started to mix it into the water."Come on then...help me wash, my dear godly servant"

"speaking of which...is there meant to be a ceremony or something?"

"I told father not to...I want to keep your godhood a secret from the rest of the realms"

"why?"

"Stephen let's not think about that right now...I want to be touched by you"Loki sensually rubbed his body.

"a-ah yes, your highness"Strange placed his shirt on the bathroom counter and stepped into the water with his pants sticking to his legs. "Where should I start?"