Chapter 3

xXMadnessXx Copyright © 2013

Chapter 3

I'm like a freaking spy-ninja. I'm just that awesome.

 I was beyond ecstatic to leave for lunch. Sebastian was a complete pain. I mean he wouldn't stop finding ways to touch my hand. Which was too weird to even explain. I just felt something off about him though, like he was different. Of course he's different.

I kept having suspicions because there always seemed to be a look in his eyes. It made me wonder.

Something else got me thinking about how every touch made me tingle or put relief to me head. And sure it was weird how there seemed to be something in me stirring. It wasn't even physical my mind felt......different. As if I were trying to make a connection with something. An awakening.

Okay, maybe that sounded like something from Underworld, but it was true.

I have way too much on my mind.

"Well, someone's going to be happy after this." Lance said bringing from my mental over-flow.

Once all the books were in my locker, and it was shut. I turned to see a satisfied look on his face. Oh course I knew it was something I would like.

"Yes?" I said, while leaning on the locker next to him.

"You got lucky. Lauren invited me to the after party. Apparently I'm too sexy to not go, well something like that." Causing a devilish smirk to appear on his face. Yeah I don't want to know what exactly he did.

"I knew you would do it," Step one complete. Now step two.

"I always thought you hated parties?" He asked looking confused.

"Never said otherwise. I could really use free alcohol in me after my week." I lied so smoothly. It wasn't like I wasn't used to it.

I had to get this running smoothly without distractions I really needed to get to that party. I sound like a freaking super hero. It doesn't necessarily sound too bad. I could definitely pull off the whole flying and cape thing. I would look awesome.

"Dude, let's head to the canteen and get something to eat. I'm starved." I said over my shoulder, walking to get some food in my system.

On the way to lunch Lance kept on giving me looks. He can get pretty curious about the things I do at times. Not like I learned to avoid them like the plague.

"Lance, what's with the looks. Got something on my face, or am I just that attractive." I joked, now was the time I was getting a slight bit uneasy. He stare just got more intense at the comment- like I was some kind of unsolvable puzzle.

Okay, now I'm just a tad pissed at his look. I mean gee you would think he would stop after I told him he was practically trying to find my soul with that look.

"Dude, now it's getting annoying. Just spit it out!" My anger was evident in the tone I used. It was weird at how quickly my temper flared.

"Huh, no it's nothing just thinking about something." He mumbled, with a confused face. I knew he was lying he's hiding something. I swear there's just something with these people, they keep hiding things and freaking lying.

Heavily sighing I decided all will be found out this weekend- after I turn into a spy-ninja tonight.

"Hey, babe I can't come over Saturday I have to go to an important family thing this weekend." Nicki stated once Lance and I sat down.

"But we're still all going to the party tonight, right?" I really needed them tonight, or else my whole plan will be ruined. Well, not necessarily, but I could use them.