Chapter 9

xXMadnessXx Copyright ©2013

 Please excuse the mistakes

Chapter 9

'He's like a three year old having a tantrum.'

Lance is an idiot. A desperate idiotic idiot who can’t seem to understand that I won’t accept his apology, well not exactly.  I just wanted to see how desperate he could be to gain my apology. And let me just say that he is going to be in the principal’s office in a little bit if I don’t be a nice person.

“How much do you want to bet he’ll mess with a freshman?” Nikki said with a mouth full of salad, while looking at Lance who was walking into the canteen with Cassidy. 

They seemed to be in a heat conversation and just then Lance looked up from the conversation and looked at our table.

“Have you seen Sebastian today?” I asked Nikki just when Lance looked in our direction. She looked at me with a suggestive look before replying, “I haven’t seen him since this morning, and something with the pack came up. So he left in a rush.”

“Did his goons go too?” I questioned while munching on a Twizzler.

“You know we’re not his goons. And I take offense to that, I thought we were friends!” Stefan exclaimed while dropping himself into the empty seat next to me while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“Not to burst your bubble, pretty boy, but that seats taken.” Lance said from behind Stefan.

In about ten or twenty minutes Lance is going to get angry and probably knock down a freshmen. And poor Lance will end up still not getting my forgiveness, even though I already have forgiven him. I’m just doing this for fun, because he has a tendency to act like a three year old when he doesn’t get what he wants. Which is very entertaining.

“Okay, Chica. I have to go to Mr Connor’s class see you later.” Before I could question her, she was already gone.

Feeling irritated I got up from my seat and walked past everyone even a frustrated looking Lance. Last thing I heard before walking out the door was a grunt from Lance and the shrill cry of a freshmen boy before the sound of something falling into a trash can.

The past weekend was mainly spent with me locking myself in my room and reading the journals my mother left behind for me. The only ones I got the chance to read were the ones she said would help me in the future, but so far it was like reading in a different language. Most of the books were in Latin, but I thank the heaven for giving me the idea to become somewhat okay in Latin.

So far the only thing I got from the books were a reoccurring phrase “Lupus est omnis rutilae.” Frankly I have no clue what so ever as to who the hell “the red wolf” is or if there even is one.  From the information I have gathered on wolves, there is no pure red wolf. The closest thing to get one is a wolf with red eyes, which yet again are rare to find.

So one way to get the information I want, I’m going to need to get my hand dirty. Frankly I have been doing that a little too much.  With the amount of shit I’ve gone through plus the secrets and lies I’m surprised they haven’t made a show out of this and aired it on ABC Family. My life would probably kick Pretty Little Liars to the curb.

When final bell rang I quickly stepped out of the gym and walked to my car. After taking everything I needed out of my car I waited for every student to leave the campus before going back into the school.

The empty hallway in the school made it seem so different from any other day, and yet it made me not want to be here even more. It’s funny how I have only a couple months before I graduate from high school and go off to Uni. With everything going on right now I’m not even sure which application I’ve sent in or not.