Prologue

Prologue

My whole 18 years of living I've resented my dreams. The premonitions I have of tomorrow, the emptiness I feel from those who go through the tragic actively I dreamt coming. Yet I couldn't defy fate. I have tried stopping it from happening but it all came with the unbearable pain of a thousand bricks.

Could I be the protagonist in a victims life that was to end? My visual viewing may have the answers? No! The questions I wish to answer never do come with an answer.

There was a selfish good in the visions, I was able to feel the happiness of each person. I felt strength. Ever so often I would get the adrenaline prompting through my veins meaning I was close to the scene.

Don't you think it is weird dreaming of a random persons future?

But what if I knew them, but never remembered?

Was I the only one with the premonitions?

Could I control them?

All questions waiting for there answer, and I Alexis only know one thing- my solution always ends with a mile run. A run to clear all in my human mind.

My cursed mind.

My overflow of thoughts and questions all disappear with me running-fast.

My happy solution  has always been running from my problems -literally - it somehow relaxes my brain from exploded. I'm good at it too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Would like to say this is only the beginning. and A brief look into Alexis' head the first chapter will be out soon. And special thank to The creator of my cover. @Bea1997

Trioan Bellisario as Alexis Aroes >>>