1

In this Jenna is not an actor but she is a vlogger.

You are a singer and vloger but who mostly speaks Spanish. You understand English and can speak it well but you prefer Spanish.

People don't know what really happens when the cameras are off.

6 months ago...

Y/n pov-

"I think it's best if we break up. See other people?" Jenna says to me. "Pero yo no quiero ver a nadie más amor." (But I don't wanna see anyone else love.) I say softly. " Porfavor y/n no me hagas eso." (Please y/n don't do this to me) she says. "Porfavor jenna." (Please Jenna.) i say whining. "Que no y/n. Que parte de no no entiendes!" (I said no y/n. What part of no do you not understand!) She says raising her voice at me. "What about our dog?" I ask "we will figure it out." She says calmly.

I look down to the floor sadly. We've had fights before but they never led to a break up. This one is leading to a break up. "Can we atleast make a video saying that we broke up and we post it when we're ready?"  She asks. "Yeah. I was hoping to do that." I say.

Now...

I go into our room and grab the vlog camera and go back to the living room and see Jenna sitting on the ground by the couch. I set the camera up and press record.

I walk into frame and sit next to her. I look at her and she looks at me. "Jenna cheated on me!" I say laughing and she tries to cover my mouth but she's laughing. "There was 7 girls!" I say pushing Jenna away. "And I found them in her bedroom!!" I say and then the light falls almost hitting Jenna's head. "Oh shit!" I say laughing and making sure she's okay.

"How's my hair?" I ask Jenna who's fixing it. "Damaged." She says. "How is it?" I ask again. "Single." She says laughing but going to cry. "How is- shut up" I say cutting myself off.

"What's up guys welcome back to my main channel I'm here with one of my ex-girlfriends Jenna." I say about to smile. Jenna's jaw drops and looks at me. "One of them." She says softly. That's was always our thing and the fact she's bringing it up now kinda hurts.

I look at her and say yeah. We don't say anything and we just start laughing. "Go for it. Take the floor. It was your idea!" I say sassy. "Okayyyyy okayyyy." She says putting her hands up.

"Todays gonna be a different kind of video, we're gonna be doing the whisper challenge." I say laughing at the end. Jenna laughs and goes up to my ear. "Hey we're not together anymore." Jenna whispers but loud enough so that the camera hears her. I laugh it off and look into the camera.

"Ummmm Jesus Christ why is this so hard." We say at the same time laughing. "Ummm y/n and i aren't together anymore." Jenna says looking over at me. "Uh huh." I say. "Yeah that's cool." Jenna says looking at me. "What you doing later?" She asks me. "I don't know." I say laughing.

"Well. All jokes aside um we are broken up. Jenna broke up with me 6 months ago." I say. "Awe that sucks. Why'd you do that?" Jenna says and i laugh.

"I looked at the light for too lon-" "why you crying!" I say In a playful tone and cutting her off. "Because." She says. "It was your idea!" I say again in a playful tone. "It was 6 months ago should have done it earlier." She says but in a joking way. I look away and start laughing.

"It wasn't healthy for us to continue to be together.. FOR NOW." I say looking at the camera. "Basically what we're trying to say is that we're friends and that-" Jenna says looking at me to finish her sentence. "And that you never know what can happen. And just not now." I say squinting my eyes trying not to cry.