17

Ouuuuuu they are throwing a party and some shits about to go downnnnnnn

And I write this 3 days ago and posting this now very very early😍

Y/n pov-

"You really love my sister and I love it. Thank you for inviting me on your by the way." Caleb says.

"Yeah no problem." I say to him

"Yeah I agree with what Caleb said. You really love Jenna and it shows." Fabio says. "How does it show? There's no way it shows." I disagree. "When the song ended she smiled at you and before you looked at her you had a serious look and when you looked at her your gaze softened." Fabio says. "OH MY GOD YOU SAW THAT TOO??" Pami yells making everyone go crazy while I smile to myself.

"Not even adin looks at her like that. She doesn't even smile at adin like that dude!" Caleb says.

Timeskip-

We did sound check and everything and now people are starting to go to there seats or the floor and I'm starting to feel the adrenaline while Fabio is shitting bricks.

"Fabio hermano cálmate bro" i say sitting next to him. (Fabio brother calm down bro.) This is his first show and he's really nervous. "Vente vamos a alejarnos de tanto ruido." I say pulling him up. (Come let's get away from all this noise.) "Como tú no estás nerviosa?!" He asks me as we walk. (How are you not nervous?!) I look at him and chuckle. "Ya he hecho esto muchas veces." (I've done this many times before) I say as we reach an empty hall way. "Vamos estar bien hermano. Piensa en la fiesta que vamos a tener al rato!" I say to him. (We're gonna be okay brother. Think about the party we're gonna have later!) "okay bet I'm ready." He says.

Timeskip-

I sang the 10 songs that they know but I don't think that they know that I'm going to perform a new song. "Amigos! Voy a cantar un canción más! Im going to sing one more song. I think you'll have an idea of who's the song about." I say as the music starts and they start cheering which makes me smile.

"I can get through this." Jenna's audio says and the crowd starts to scream making me laugh.

I can get through this
I can get through this." Jenna's voice says as I walk around the stage.

"I'm 'bout to give her everything she ever wanted and more." I sing with my eyes closed.

The screen behind me turns to a video of me and Jenna in our relationship and everyone cheers louder.

"What I deliver is something that can't be bought at the store." I sing smiling at all the cheering.

"I'm tryna bring you with me, baby, while I'm finding myself
That feeling when you kiss me tells me I don't need no one else." I sing remembering her lips.

"I had to lose my mind a couple times to find out it's you." I sing putting my right hand on my head.

"I had to run around the whole world just to be here, it's true
These other women don't got nothing on the way that she moves." I sing.

"Let's pick up right where we left off last night inside of my room." I sing and smile to my self.

"When the time come, I'll be right here
Sippin' liquor with a grin on my face for you." I sing while pointing to the screen behind me.

"I got nothing left to keep me awake
I don't got no better thing to do but sit here and wait for you
For you
For you
For you." I sing softly.
"I can get through this." Jenna's voice says since she isn't here.
"For you." I sing softly
"I can get through this." Jenna sings "For you" i sing softly

Everyone cheers and i leave the stage and Fabio starts to sing his songs.

Timeskip-

Fabio is done with all of his songs so we sing our new songs and the crowd goes crazy.

Another Timeskip-

We are now home and people are already at the party and i see everyone with eachother but a specific someone catches my eye.

Adin.

But the thing is it looks like he's flirting with another girl. But if adin's here then that means Jenna's here somewhere. I go to the mini bar we have at the house and pour my self liquor and walk over to the couch in the living room.

I sit on the couch and man spread since you know but I have my arm as if it was around someone but it's not. I take a sip and I stare adin down.

He looks at me and smirks and then looks back at the girl. If he looks at me like that one more time I'm gonna start some shit. I clench my jaw and look away to the left and see Jenna. Woah. She's so pretty. She doesn't deserve him.

She walks over to the mini bar and orders a drink.

"Hey man." Fabio says. "Wassup." I say looking at him and putting my arm down. He's to my right to i have no way of looking at Jenna right now. "Your gaze softened again. I saw you look at adin and you had your jaw clenched and everything but the moment you looked away and saw Jenna you basically had heart eyes for her. Make a move bro!" He says shaking me and I smile.

"I don't know bro. Her boyfriend is being a hoe so I might have to teach him a lesson." I say shrugging. "She's coming gotta go!" He says. I sip my drink and put my arm in its original position and look at Jenna who's to my right but she's looking at me.

"Sup." I say looking up at her since I'm sitting. "Hey." She says. I side eye adin and see him still flirting with the girl. "Tu novio no se comporta verdad?" I ask Jenna. (Your boyfriend doesn't behave right?) "nah. Querio hacerlo celoso." She says while smirking. (Nah. I want to make him jealous.) "I have someone who can help with that he's actually over ther-" "tu me puedes ayudar." She says still smirking. (You can help me)

Fuck bro I'm so close to getting a boner right now.

"Pues como lo quieres hacer amor?" I say smirking. (Well how do you want to do it love?)

1116 words.