19

Y/n pov-

Fabio and me did some final touches to the song and he's back in his room while I'm still here but just playing my guitar.

Oh shit.

I play certain notes over and over again and I start to hum a melody to it.

"What's all that humming about?" A familiar voice asks. I look up and see Jenna sitting on the spinny chair smiling. "Uhhhh making music i guess." I say looking back down at my guitar. "I think I could make a song right now." I say.

"Do it."

"What?" I ask.

"Do it. Right here. I want to hear from the 'professionals'" she says doing air quotes. I roll my eyes and start playing the guitar and humming.

"That's not singing that's humming." She says.

"Okay just give me a bit to come up with the lyrics jeez." I say.

"Don't you know how to freestyle?"

"Don't you know how to shut up? Just kidding." I say very quickly. "Watch your mouth." She says point a finger at me.

Short Timeskip-

"I GOT IT!" I say almost jumping out of my seat. "Okay let me hear it." Jenna says. "Okay okay." I say starting to play.

Sick of writing love songs- John Michael Howel

"I'm sick of writing love songs cause when I do my eyes get red and my heart gets blue, I spent all this time just looking through these rose colored lenses, now I'm sick of the view." I sing playing the same cords over and over again.

"I'm staring at the celling from the floor of my room, just me and four cords and the ugly truth. I'm sick of writing love songs cause all of them remind me of you. Mm-mm-mm, Mm-mm-mm-mm." I sing and when I hum i look up at Jenna she has a small smile that makes me smile.

This is reminding me so much of when I would sing Jenna's favorite songs when she's on her period or just not having a good day in general.

"I try to think of anything, but everything that's in between these two ears of mine is you and all our memories, done this twice already and i don't want a trilogy, We don't have a future but we sure have some history." I sing.

"I, I can't lie, you're the only song that I dont wanna write, and oh, I try, but here i am again for the hundredth time." I sing reaching notes that I didn't know I can reach.

Jenna's pov-

Why is y/n's voice so perfect. No wonder I used to fall asleep to her voice. It's just so calming and relaxing. But one part that got me was the part that says she didn't want a trilogy. Has she moved in that quick?

"I'm sick of writing love songs cause when I do my eyes get red and my heart gets blue, I spent all this time just looking through these rose colored lenses now I'm sick of the view." She sings as I'm just admiring my ex girlfriend.

"I'm staring at the celling from the floor of my room just me and four cords and the ugly truth. I'm sick of writing love songs cause all of them remind me of you. Mm, mm-mm-mm. Yeah, I'm sick of writing love songs cause when I do my eyes get red and my heart gets blue, I spent all this time looking through these rose colored lenses now I'm sick of the view. I'm staring at the celling from the floor of my room just me and four cords and the ugly truth." She sings hitting high notes.

"I'm sick of writing love songs cause all of them remind me of you." She sings softly.

Please don't let me fall again.