11

No intro needed.

"ACTION!" The guy behind the camera says.

"Y/n..." the lady says to me but I'm not supposed to respond. "Y/nnn?" She says gaining my attention. I look up from me looking down at the chess piece. "Estas lista?" She says to me. (Are you ready?) "si." I say just above a whisper. (Yes.) "okay." She says. After she says that I put the chess piece down and it cuts but they start shooting again since before the announcement I will be posting a teaser on my account.

"ACTION!"

"Vamos a utilizar una nueva forma de terapia. A establecer y comprender cómo te sientes." She says. (We are going to try a new form of therapy. To establish and understand how you feel.) I just nod.

"Para hacer esto, te voy a preguntar una serías de preguntas. Te parece bien?" She asks me. (To do this, I will ask you a series of questions. Does that sound okay?) i nod again. "Bueno. Vamos a empezar." She says (good. Let's start.) I lay down on the couch I'm sitting on and look up at the celling.

"Porfavor cierra tus ojos, y escucha a mi voz." (Please close your eyes, and listen to my voice.) She says watching me while I close my eyes. "Todavia te sientes dañada?" She asks me. (Do you still feel hurt?)

"I thought about that question before. Not sure how to answer it." I say. "It just feels like I'm missing something. I wanna feel more. I wanna see more faces." I say.

"And from time to time. Wether I'm in the studio or preforming or with a certain someone." I say as they yell cut.

I get off of the couch and we move to a bedroom inside of the house.

Short Timeskip-

I have my earbuds in and they say action but I don't really have to do nothing. I just have to lay on the floor for this one.

"CUT!"

Short Timeskip-

We made it to a field full of flowers and grass. I have my guitar with me for this video too.

ACTION.

I walk around and they have this stage light on me. I stop and face my body toward the camera. "That loney feeling goes away." I say. "CUT!" The guys say.

Timeskip- one week later.

It's Saturday and they sent me the teaser and the full video. I'm with Fabio right now and I'm showing him the video right now.

(Video at the top^)

"BROOOO I KNOW WHATS GOING ON BUY IM STILL HYPE AS SHIT!!" He says dabbing me up. I laugh and he looks at me In awe. "Dude. Im so happy for you. Thank you for letting me perform with you." He says. "Dude tour hasn't started yet." I say laughing. "No I know but In advance. We're gonna have to much fun that I'm going to forget to thank you. So thank you dude." He says.

"No problem dude." I say. "Should I post it right now?" I ask him. "Hell yeah! I'll post it everywhere as soon as it's up!" He says. I pull out my phone and start to pull up the teaser for the video.

"It's up." I say as he goes on his phone and re posts it and comments on it.

Y/n y/l/n ✅

Liked by Fabioguerrrraa, jennaortega and 3,726,939 others

Y/n y/l/n countdown begins, Los veo el lunes..

Fabioguerrrraa 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 volvisteeeeee

Babynezza mi amor is backkkkk

Blesiv she's backkkkkk

pamibaby bestie is back where she belongs.

Vereenasayed TOUR IS GONNA BE FUCKING GREATTT

jennaortega I missed you..

Yes ik. Sorry for the short chapter but I've been outside this summer. (My summer just started💀) Like my summer started yesterday (I had one last test to take) and I slept over at a friends house yesterday and we went bike riding and now my legs hurt. So take this for now while I work on chapter 12. Yw.

667 words.