20

Room tour ig?

"Wanna show me your room?" Jenna asks.

"Yeah sure follow me." I say getting up from the chair.

(If you know the AMP house then imagine that because it's basically the same thing. Kai's room is your room here.)

We leave the game room and go downstairs to my room.

"Damn got you got you're own stairs??" Jenna says. "Yeah and once you see the flooring in my room don't laugh. I don't know what the past owners did to this place." I say.

I open the door and let her walk in first and her jaw drops. "YOU HAVE ARCADE GAMES?!!" She says looking to the left. "Yeah I do. It's crazy what music can bring." I say smiling. "What's that supposed to mean?" She says. "You know. Money wise."I say shrugging. "You must be rich then huh?" She says making me laugh.

"Yeah but I put my family first. If they need anything I'll help out." I say. "Love me a girl who's about family." She says. "Okay calm down you have a boyfriend." I say walking over to the Pac-Man game.

I start playing the game and she comes to my left to watch. "Might not have a boyfriend soon." She says. "Why? Did he do something to you??" I ask. "Not to me, to you." She says. "What did he do to me?" I ask. "He almost fought you at the party!" She says. "Ohhh that?" I say. "Yeah that. How did you forget." She asks.

"I didn't. I just don't keep it in my head. It's not important" I say.

Jenna looks to her left and sees a set up.

"Why didn't you just come to your room the night of the party to play video games?" She asks me.

"That's not for my games. That for my music." I say walking to the set up. "Don't you guys have a studio?"she asks. "Yeah but this is more for myself. Made just for me." I say. "How about you finish writing that song about me." She says sitting down on one of the spinny chairs. "Which one?" I ask. "What do you mean which one? The one you were writing earlier." She says as I sit on the other spinny chair.

"Oh that one. Yeah okay." I say pulling out my phone and opening my notes app. "Youre making other songs about me?" She asks. "Maybe." I say putting my phone down and turning the computer on.

Once it turns on it immediately opens the music app. "Hold on I have to transfer the instrumental from my phone to my computer." I say.

Short Timeskip-

"It's done." She says making me look up from my phone since I was finishing the lyrics. "Okay now I can record it since I finished the lyrics." I say. "Should i record us so I can post it on tiktok saying 'oh look guys the girl I wrote this song for is here watching me sing it for her'" I say in a weird voice making her laugh. "Yeah you should." She says.

"Okay bet."

I press record and start talking.

"Yo guys I'm here with my ex- girlfriend and I made a song about her that I'm going to be recording right now in front of her." I say. I make sure everything is good and start recording the song.

Played myself- John Michael Howell

"Just the other day, I felt you treatin' me some type of way
I swear I saw it on your face, but I guess that wasn't the case
Story short, I made a move, but all I did was make a fool
Out of myself, it wasn't cool, the feelin' wasn't mutual, yeah

I played myself, I'll admit it
I got lost in my imagination, didn't read the situation
It ain't your fault, I get it
You were bein' nice and I was bein' so in love with you
Hmm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm

Yeah, I ain't tryna be alpha, but I beta be with ya
That's what I told her 'fore she gave me the cold shoulder, mm-mm
I've been gettin' so sick of never bein' the sigma
That's what I get for never bein' hard-to-get, yeah, yeah
Just the other day, I felt you treatin' me some type of way

Felt somethin' shift in our embrace, but I guess that wasn't the case
Maybe it was just a phase when you said, "I see us one day"
I tried so hard to not get played, but here I wound up anyway

I played myself, I'll admit it
I got lost in my imagination, didn't read the situation
It ain't your fault, I get it
You were bein' nice and I was bein' so in love with you

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm
So in love with you
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, mm-mm

Always an opportunity to grow in some humility
Got hit with hard reality, now I'II become a better me
set myself up for failure, and that's on me
All of the signs, they were clear, just chose not to see, yeah

I played myself, I'll admit it
I got lost inside my own ambition, told myself that we were clickin' It ain't your fault, I get it
You were bein' nice and I was bein' so in love with you
I'm so in love with you" I sing as the song instantly comes to a stop.

"Alright Jenna rate it 1-10." I say looking at her. She looks at me in awe but still rates it. "Definitely a 10."

977 words