02‼️

Once they got settled down in the room with their drinks, they chitchatted about not-so-much important things, mostly gossip. Bartenders and several servants brought their drinks to the room in a span of minutes, before the pack started having their fun. The room was secluded from the busy dance floor but had a glass window to enjoy the chaos. The ear-splitting music was making even the glasses vibrate to the beat. The hype was up and Mingi was throwing down shots like a maniac, and it was too late when Wooyoung and San got concerned enough to stop him. He was already drunk.

Suddenly Wooyoung, San, and Yeosang heard a small sob. Looking up, they saw Mingi had started crying while gripping his shot glass. Everyone's eyes shot open when they saw tears streaming down the Omega's face. Wooyoung was quick to rush to his side and take him into his arms.

"Baby? Are you ok? Are you hurt? Why are you crying?" Wooyoung asked endearingly, caressing his head.

"I- I- I'm tired W-Woo. I-It's too much pain for m-me to bare. I can't live like t-this anymore..."

Wooyoung's eyes met with others, without stopping the action, and they also shared the same expression as his. Grief and sadness. They all knew Mingi had been struggling a lot in his entire life and it was undoubtedly too much for a 25-year-old to handle. First, he lost his mother, his freedom, and at this point, probably the good days of his life too. Though his pack was all aware of this misery, they too were helpless in front of Mingi's father, as he was the King and the leader of all of them after all.

San and Yeosang also got closer to the Prince Omega. Yeosang took his hand while San took the glass he was holding and put it away just in case, before he could do anything stupid. His sobs still hadn't stopped and the poor Omega was trembling a bit, flowing out his greatest depressions.

"Why's he doing this to me? What did I do wrong? All my life I obeyed him and did whatever he wanted me to do. Don't go out? Ok. Don't have friends? Ok. I did every fucking thing he wanted. But ever he asked what I want? No. Whether I'm happy or not? Never. Why's this happening to me guys? Am I not worthy?"

Wooyoung's grip tightened when he heard the older's last words.

"Never say that again bub. You're worthy. You're precious. So many people love you. We love you. We want you. See? Your pack will never abandon you, babe."

Mingi hiccuped and looked at them. They were all gathered around him.

"Lift my shirt and look at my back."

Everyone followed Mingi's instructions and ended up gasping for air when they saw the innumerable marks of once gruesome wounds.

"Did he do this?"

Mingi just slightly nodded.

"Asshole" Wooyoung clenched his fists as the anger kept rising within him.

"I want to go see the world, Woo. I want to go on trips and- and see the beauty of this kingdom. Though I'm the Prince of Dongcheon, I only have read about those places in books or articles on the internet. I want to hang out with people and make friends as a normal person would. Why's my father like this? Every time he wants to take out any outrage, he would simply use me. I'm like a ragdoll to him. Beat up whenever he wants. Abuse anytime he likes. I'm tired guys. I'm tired of this shit life... Have no one to talk to. Specially when you guys are not around, it's fucking lonely t-there. I don't wanna live in fear anymore. I also wa-want to have a mate. Fall in love. Have a family. And feel loved. But how can I even find my mate when I wasn't allowed to leave my freaking room?"

Mingi once again started bowling out and the others rushed to hug him. He cried onto their shoulders until his eyes started to sting with the collision of his eye makeup.