07

"YAHH!! No way that was HIM!!"

Wooyoung screamed in shock while jumping around the room. The noble pack, excluding San, who had to attend an urgent meeting, were in Mingi's room again, on the following day of the Ball. After a full session of updating the other Omega and the Beta, Mingi was blushing as hell at the flashbacks of the night.

"Yeah, I was shocked too. At first, I didn't even recognize him. Then he said something like meeting me again and something something, and that's when the lightning struck."

"Don't tell me you didn't ask for his number..."

"Yah, we just met! How can I ask such a thing? No way!!"

"Coward... At least his name?" Wooyoung huffed but his hopes were still high.

"Yunho. Wait! Hold on a second!! Guys! I told him my name!! No! No! NO!! This is bad! He'll find who I am! What should I do? Woo, what should I do??! I'm such an idiot! My father will kil-"

"Hold the fuck up jumbo. Tell me, did you say just Mingi or your full name, Song Mingi?" Wooyoung asked sitting beside him.

"Mingi only. He didn't say his surname, so neither did I."

"Then it's fine. No one in the Kingdom, excluding us of course, knows your first name, rather your surname. Your pretty ass will be fine. Chill." Wooyoung's words and the small pat on his back made miraculous progress on Mingi in relieving himself.

The Royal family members only went with their surnames and numbers, rather than their own names. Mingi's father, Song Ye Jung, was known as King Song III, and Mingi was currently known as Prince Song I (since he was the first-born Prince of the Kingdom, and if he had a younger brother, he would be named as Prince Song II), and will become King Song IV, once his coronation was done. It was something that all the five kingdoms had agreed upon, for both the nation's and the royalties' protection. Therefore, no one knew Mingi's real name, even the majority of the servants, if they were aware of his existence at all.

"Oh, right... I forgot." Mingi sighed in relief, as the last thing he now wanted to witness was his father getting rid of his first ever 'crush'.

"Did you thank him at least?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Ok, ok, whatever... But can we talk about that hand kiss? Oh, lord have mercy!! I got fucking chills!! Agh!! He's sooo... Oh. My. God.!! Such a gentleman."

Mingi blushed upon Wooyoung's reaction and huffed at him.

"But Woo, Yeo, he called me Princess. That means... has he found out about me?"

"Princess? Oh yes, when we were about to leave." It was Yeosang who broke the silence.

"You dummy ass! If he had truly found out about you, he would've called you 'Prince', not 'Princess', you gummy ball dumb dumb! His ass was flirting!"

Well, he was indeed flirting with Mingi since the night began, not gonna lie.

"Did he say anything else Mangiya? Like who he is? What he does? Where he's from? Anything?"

"Hmm... he didn't say many things though. Ah! He said he's not from here. Maybe from another city. He said it was his first Ball too."

"And you didn't ask where?"

Mingi slowly shook his head, and in a sequence, Wooyoung's hand went up, face-palming as he groaned in annoyance.

"Yah, I was in shock, ok? It was my first time doing such a thing! Have mercy, geez... Plus, you guys came and dragged me out when I was about to build up a conversation. It's all your fault say the least."