11 ‼️

"Well, I'm so glad that we got to meet again! Wonderful idea Yunho and Mingi."

Seonghwa said after the waitress left with their food orders. It was the second day after Mingi was saved by Yunho, and Yunho and Mingi invited both of their packs for a lunch, 'cause apparently they had an announcement to make. They had to wait until Mingi's bruises were healed enough for them to meet the rest. Mingi was too excited and was literally shaking uncontrollably, which had to be consoled by Yunho's hand placement on his knee under the table, concealed from others' eyes.

Mingi looked around. He felt a warm, welcoming feeling. They weren't separate two packs anymore. One big family. The way Seonghwa was helping Yeosang with his meat, Hongjoong, and San's little business talk, Wooyoung's pouty voice nagging at Seonghwa because it appears that Yeosang gets all the benefits, not him, Jongho's whipped agenda over the Beta through the everlasting stare at him... What else would possibly scream more 'home' than this? To his left, sat his 'boyfriend', who was passionately laughing at whatever Wooyoung said. He fondly recorded this sentimental sight in his memory, as the day he felt happiest to be alive.

"Eat slowly Woo. You'll choke yourself." Hongjoong said in utter concern over looking at the Omega's eating for a few minutes.

"Shut up old man. This stuff is delectable!! Hmm... I think I might get a food orgasm."

"This damn kid!!! I swear Hwa if you aren't that insisted to become his parent, I wouldn't even spend another minute to disown his ass right now."

The Alpha stopped as his mate sent daggers from beside him. Nonetheless, him being the Alpha, the Omega had his power conquered him perfectly.

"Oh, fuck you Jeong Wooyoung! Are you gonna let the fucking food give you an orgasm when I'm literally sitting right next to you?" San exclaimed making Wooyoung drop whatever he was holding and hug his thick-ass boyfriend.

"Can't you suckers have a single day without talking about fucking each other? Gross. You guys fuck more than you brush your damn teeth." Yeosang said in a grossed-out tone.

"Oh, wait Sangie..." Everyone's attention turned towards Mingi, who was taciturnly enjoying the conversation till then.

"Speaking of that topic, tell me my dear friend, how was your *air quoting * 'studying' last two nights, with *Jongho*?"

Yeosang literally choked his food and Jongho, who was blushing as hell, had to give several back blows for him to recover. Meanwhile, Yunho was laughing his ass off at the people who looked dumbfounded by the lack of acknowledgment about what Mingi was talking about earlier.

"Mangiya, what do you mean?" Wooyoung's nosiness had triggered.

"Woo, you said Sangie didn't want to join for clubbing because he had an exam that he wanted to study, right? Well, that 'studying' was nothing but a sleepover with Jongho! There's no exam. He ditched us to be with him!"

"Oh, you little bitch!" Wooyoung raised his fist gritting his teeth.

"Aish! Yeosang!!!" San lifted his spoon to attack the cheater in front of him, while Seongjoong had the same reaction as Yunho when things started to sink into their brains.

"YUNHO HYUNG!!!" Jongho screeched which made the Alpha's laugh pitch even higher.

"Sorry not sorry Jongho. You also ditched me when I asked to have takeout. Well, revenge is sweet and not fattening."

Yunho shrugged off playfully, at the huff that Jongho replied.

"I'll get your ass later Kang Yeosang! So much for the 'Chicks before dicks'" Wooyoung snapped at Yeosang who was slightly hidden behind Jongho.