14

It was already the second month since Yunho and Mingi had been living together in Yunho's apartment. Mingi was currently cuddled up to Yunho's chest, lazing around since he was awakened for quite a while. It was a blessedly sunny Saturday, starting off the weekend with a nice warm welcome. Mingi loves it when the weekend arrives as he finally gets to be with his boyfriend for the whole day without him going for his who-knows-what business works. Ignoring the undying curiosity of the Omega, he never questioned about his mate's work life. The first reason is that even if he did ask the Alpha about his personal life, none of his own situations would be able to explain to him in return. He was scared to open up to him yet, not until he got to figure things out between his status, kingdom, and most importantly, his father.

He stared at his boyfriend fondly, who was still sleeping soundly, before digging his nose into the crook of the Alpha's neck, inhaling the intoxicating scent. Mingi was startled when a strong pair of arms pulled him closer to the Alpha's chest, who still hadn't opened his eyes.

"Why ain't my Princess sleeping?"

Mingi giggled absentmindedly upon the morning raspy voice of Yunho, never being able to get used to it, staring back at the now wide-awaken Alpha.

"Sun is already up for hours sleepyhead."

Yunho groaned and pulled the Omega even more, kissing his head.

"What do you wanna do today, baby?"

To be frank, Mingi hadn't thought about it until Yunho questioned. The weather was too perfect to be wasted by staying at home, yet Mingi, who had zero knowledge about his own Kingdom's attractions, was deadass clueless about where to go. He legitimately believed that Yunho knew far better about the kingdom that Mingi is the heir of, than him.

"Hmm... Shall we go to the beach? I haven't been there since I was five or something."

The last time Mingi went to the beach was, with his mother, before her sickness got worse. It was one Summer when his father was away from the city. The faint memories of how much fun he had playing around, had still carved into his mind as a treasure he wanted to cherish til the day his last breath leaves him.

"Beach it is then. Anything for my Princess."

Mingi smiled sweetly at his boyfriend with awed eyes, full of love.

"Let me ask Jongho to prepare a picnic basket for us. Is that okay with you, love?"

"Okay!" Mingi nodded while Yunho came closer and kissed the Omega on the lips.

"I love you," Yunho said after they broke away from their morning kiss, plastering a tint of red on Mingi's cheeks. He hid his face out of embarrassment after slapping the Alpha's chest softly.

"I love you more"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"YUNHO! BREAKFAST IS ALMOST READY!"

Mingi's words echoed through the rooms, along with the mouth-watering aroma of freshly made pancakes. Mingi with his little apron on, holding a spatula, and making his and Yunho's breakfast, portrayed a much more delicious view for the Alpha.

Mingi giggled as a pair of hands found their way to his hips, with a gust of sweet pheromones from the Alpha. Alongside, a chin placed on his shoulder, their bodies fitting perfectly like puzzle pieces. Yunho sniffed the aroma of food, and may or may not his Omega as well, fulfilling his urging senses.

"My Omega is the best cook in this whole damn nation."

"Stop exaggerating and go make the table for me," Yunho grumbled at his demanding boyfriend but complied in the end, not forgetting to steal a kiss from the Omega.