⭐️More Games⭐️

We head back into the daycare area and I grab the now fully charged flashlight from the station holding it tight in my hand and sit back down that the desk still enjoying my candy as sun dances around humming to the daycare tune.
"So sunshine, do you have any questions for me?" he came close and asked placing his hands under his chin as he placed his elbows on the desk leaning towards me intently.
"I do actually, do you and Moon share everything you see and hear, or are you both separate from each other entirely when you switch?" I ask cautiously hoping I didn't offend him.
"That's a very good question!" he said in surprise. "yes we are both aware at the same time visualizing, hearing and even sensing what each other does during whichever one of us is out."
"ah! That makes sense, thank you for clarifying that for me," I say yet still surprisingly more curious than before.
"of course my little cloud, I'm happy to answer any questions. however, I must say farewell for now," he says as he then bows away as the lights yet again turn back off and I am left alone in the dark. I quickly turn the flashlight on. surveying my surroundings slowly. I feel something brush my side as I walk toward the ball pit. my heart racing as I scan the daycare with my flashlight looking for the animatronics.
"HeheheheheHEHE, NAUGHTY StAr, Naughty NAUGHTY little STAAAAaaarrrrr." the ominous voice chortles. I swallow my fear along with the rest of my candy almost choking on it. "why do you tease us so?!" moon continues as his glowing red eyes descend from the ceiling I flash the light at him.
"ah! there you are! it's nice to finally see you!" I say confidently as he lowers himself to me I follow him with my light.
"yes, little star it's I moon, am I everything you ever dreamed of?" he inquires as he inches closer and closer. I take a small step back in awe of his dark gaze. I grip my flashlight tight in my hand.
"you are a bit more... menacing than I imagined you to be. no offense," I added a bit shaken by the grin that formed across his faceplate.
"Oh my dear, dear starlight." he pins me up against one of the sides of the playsets his arms on each side of me. "I'd never do anything to hurt you... ~that bad~" he added the last part close to my ear I could feel a chill down my shoulder as he spoke.
"I know sun wouldn't allow me to be harmed," I state planning my escape route even though this was kinda hot... in a weird sort of way. just then he lets me go and I breathe out hard realizing I had held my breath.
"Oh, my dear little star I'm afraid your missing something," he says and I hear a faint metallic jiggle coming from his fingers. My locker key!
"How did you get that?" I asked tired from his incessant thievery.
"you'll get it back by the end of your shift, I even have a special gift for you in your locker if you behave and answer my questions truthfully." he snickered from above me as he was crouched on top of the pay area.
I sigh and roll my eyes "Fine, what's the question this time my favorite color?" I ask slightly annoyed but curious as to what I could receive as a reward for my compliance.
"Silly little Star~" he whispered "My question for you is what's your favorite attraction at the mega pizzaplex?" he inquired.
"well when I was younger I loved the West Arcade because of the huge assortment of games and I loved the colorful dance floor," I answered assuringly.
"Oh?" he seemed jiggered by my response "I'd love to see you dance starlight~," he said in an abnormal speech that caused me to turn very red I hoped he couldn't see. he did though and he stroked his ego even more seeing your reaction.
"What now moon?" I ask as he climbs down towards me. closer and closer to my face.
                 "I have to go secure the perimeters, I'll see you in an hour my sweet moon cake" he whispers as his fingers slightly press against the side of my neck for just a moment, and as quick as he did so he leaves me there in complete shock, I unfreeze and walk back to the desk trying to brush off all the unprofessional thoughts that flooded my mind.
• • • •
Over the next few minutes in the quiet darkness of the atmosphere as I flickered my flashlight on and off I had already started to visualize his hands over various parts of my body and I started to feel a bit heated. the lights appeared and I placed my flashlight back in the charging station watching the mouth open and close again. flashing images of a tongue pouring out of my co-worker's mouth. just then I felt my stomach grumble and my lust for someone's touch turned into a hunger for sustenance. I was too anxious to eat much the day before other than some buttered toast. thanks to my luck sun came around the corner and heard the cries of my abomasum which causes him to eagerly try and sell me on taking my lunch break.
"oh there you are little cloud, I heard from a little birdy you might be hungry!" he softly chortles to himself, I wince in embarrassment. "we have a lovely selection of places you can take your lunch break right upstairs! and don't worry you get a free meal each shift!" he says excited to share this information and I debate with myself whether to remind him I've been a prior guest here before or... just then I have a maniacal idea.
"I'd love for you to show me sunny, I hear the Bonnie Bowl dinner is a lovely place for an old fashion Burger, fries, and a milkshake!" I announce conspicuously.
"Then off we go!" he says sounding a bit more enthused than usual... if that's even possible, as he takes my hand and leads me up through the Superstar daycare entrance and into the main lobby I resist the urge to skip with him because I don't want the cameras to catch me who knows who could be watching those. he guides me to the elevators and we stand there waiting for the door to open still holding hands. I try not to blush as this feels like a first date but I know it's all in my head little did I know Sun felt the exact same way.