💛Consoling Sun💛

[CW: This chapter contains mature material, kissing, and body grinding, not suitable for young readers}

We walk quickly to the daycare I take his hand in mine and I smile. he seems shocked by my calm nature. "What is it Sun?" I ask A bit concerned.
              "Didn't... Aren't you?... I mean. you don't seem mad?" he ask perplexed.
              "why on earth would I be upset, you mean because of moon?"I giggle as I bat my eyes at him. "I wasn't worried for a second," I say in a lighthearted tone.
                "Oh, well that's a relieve sunshine!" he says feeling a bit better. "I was afraid he may have... made you feel uncomfortable," he admitted shyly.
                "I like playing with moon! he's very entertaining." I say knowing Moon was listening and I motion him towards the daycare slide."Let's take the slide!" I insist as place my legs in the colorful plastic tunnel. and pat the space behind me.
                  "ho! ho! ho! sounds like fun!" he places me between his legs and presses the front of his metallic body up against the back of mine as we push down the now tight slide. "Who who" he cries out joyfully
                    "WEEEEEeeeeee!" I yell and we both fall into the massive ball pit filled with colorful toy balls. I feel hands wrap around my waist as I'm lifted up and we fall together laughing as we're sprawled in the sea of plastic with me on top of his body we and it quickly becomes a bit awkward as we stare into each other eyes I stop and collect my bearings by climbing over him while I clumsy pull myself out back to ground level.
              "I knew you would like that!" he said very pleased with himself as he climbed out after me.
              "I did sun," I say my face red from laughter.
               "come on little cloud, I'll show you all our crafts supplies." he takes my hand again and I follow feeling a bit weak. "we have all sorts of exciting materials, colored paper, Finger paint, Oh! Googley eyes, and GLITTER GLUE!!" he says in excitement as he leads me to a long table next to a large colorful box overflowing with various items. more giggling escapes my lips. "what it's it?" he asks.
                    "oh!" realizing I've been caught "Umm it's just... I think you're cute when you get excited" I admit feeling fluttered. his eyes and grin widened as a soft blush envelops his rounded cheeks.
                   "Oh, Sunflower! You find me cute?!?!" his rays swirl around his face and I nodded apprehensively.
"Oh my! Oh Dear!" he exclaims a bit flamboyantly as he covers his face in embarrassment. I try to stifle a laugh at his dramatics.
                    "I'm sorry, Sunny i... I didn't mean to...WHOAH!" I say as he wraps me in his arms without warning and squeezes me tight to his chest.
                    "oh sunshine! you are so cute too, I could just hug you forever and ever!" he announces exuberantly. I hug him back.
                       "That's very kind of you Sun." I say feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the affection I've received tonight. "um why don't we get back to discussing crafts?" I ask trying to feel less awkward as he releases me from his hold.

the hour flies by as we discuss new and existing things that we can set up to entertain party guests and little ones at the daycare. just before lights out I walk over to the security desk and take out my flashlight from the charging station. sun follows me.
"Are you sure you'll be all right by yourself with the moon? it might be safer for you to perhaps go somewhere safer, maybe even leave the pizza Plex for the 15 minutes?" he says in a rush.
"no, Sun I'm fine here. I can handle myself," I say feeling admittedly somewhat complacent after the last encounter.
"Okay, dew drops if you're sure," he says nervously as he takes his wire and hooks himself on and up to his balcony seemingly talking to himself.
. . . .
{Inner Monologue}
Sun: You better not do what I hear you scheming!
Moon: What? you get to have fun with them but I don't?
Sun: we have fun in a nice way not Your way!
Moon: oh yeah I bet it did feel nice pressed up against them in the slide didn't it?
Sun: How dare you insinuate such a Thing!
Moon: I felt it too, remember?
Sun: Grrrrrr...
. . . .
The lights clicked off once again I turn on my flashlight and walk towards the ball pit feeling my adrenaline increase.
"Hey, there Moon!" I say waving my hand in his direction as he somersaults his way back down to me from above and lands perfectly like a gymnast.
"Hello there, Starlight~." he hisses as he bends down to get a better look at me. "my what fun you and Sun had this past hour!" he says cocking his head side to side with my eyes following his starry blue sleeping cap.
"yes! We did! I had a lot of fun," I admitted honestly my eye feeling a bit heavier from both tiredness and lack of lighting.
"You had a lot of fun teasing us too didn't you?" he said with a deep chuckle. "Naughty~"
"You're Delulu Moon," I say with a large yawn hoping to emphasize my innocence as I turn to walk back to the security station. he grabs my arm as I do.
"YOU may have Sun fooled but I know better little star~" he grimaced "I see it in your eyes." he continued, trying to sound intimidating.
"And what is it exactly that you know?" I integrate grabbing his arm in return as his eyes sharpened with angst. "I think you like it just as much as I do don't you, silly little robot?" I jest at him he pulls me close to him.
"oh Starlight." he whispers as he grins almost demonically. "you have no clue what you are getting yourself into." he pins me to the ground holding himself above me with my wrists in each of his hands.
*Gasp* I gulp feeling a tinge of regret but still... it's not like I wanted it to stop.
"bad little stars don't get away with teasing ~" he grazed my ear with his words as I lay there powerless.
"you'll have to do better than that to shake me, Moon!" I say assertively adding a mischievous grin which ultimately sealed my fate as he set his lower half over one of my legs pressing himself against me. my body goes cold but my face becomes beet red. "I wonder what  sun would think of this?" I ask feeling like a matador temping a bull with a red cape.
"Nothing you need concern yourself with he isn't here to save the princess this time~" he leans in closer to my face, his lips less than an inch away from mine. he presses them onto me his grasp on me weakens and I surrender to him closeting my eyes as I kiss him in the surrounding darkness his body pressing itself into mine. we stay like this for a few moments. he releases my mouth and crawls his way off of me and disappears back into hiding. Sitting up my stomach is doing flips as I take a deep breath again almost passing out from forgetting to and I smile.