💛The Sun Beats down💛

(Cw: oral, doggie style penetration, rough sex, spanking and hair pulling)

There was a strange part of my mind that was enthralled by sun being dominant toward me. He leads me back to the couch and I sit down looking up at him.
         "Such a good dolly you are," he says lowering himself and kneeling down between my legs as his hands caress my hips and thighs. "Can I strip you sunshine?" He asks holding eye contact. I nod.
          "Yes, please," I consent keeping very still, my arms to my sides I hold my breath as he unbuttons my pants. I close my eyes. Zzzzzp. I hear my zipper loose before he pulls my pants off from under me. I open my eyes and watch him carefully unbutton my shirt. I sit there in anticipation as He continues to admire my body he explores my skin tenderly and his fingers play around the sides of my panties, pulling them down slowly and off. Returning back he spreads my legs and pauses to get a good look at my exposed body.
            "Such a beautiful flower," he says before looking back to me "I'd love to taste its sweet nectar." He says before sticking out his long shimmering tongue. I nod and bite my lip placing my legs around his shoulders, his sun rays retract inward before he leans in kissing my sensitive area sweetly. He cups me from underneath with one hand and holds my legs steady with the other as his tongue expertly rotates itself around my clit. My breathing deepens as he teases my entry, I feel his tongue slither and fill me finding its way around, he looks up watching my face and retracting it slowly in, out, in, out... circling my sweet spot again. I want him now more than ever.
           "Please take me sun, I want you," I beg stripping off my bra. He takes back his tongue and releases me from his grip with a grin.
            "How do you want me, my princess?" He asks softly still watching my face and enjoying my pleads.
             "Make me yours"  I whisper as he gets up and slips off his pants to reveal his hardened extremity. He takes his cock in his hand and strokes it sensually in front of me. "Don't be gentle." I implore as I watch his eyes turn almost primal.
             "Bend over." He ordered sharply, I obeyed feeding into his dominant side I placed myself doggie style across the cushions and Sun positioned himself behind pressing my ass against his groin, teaseing me with his throbbing cock. "Good little doll, you behave so well." He groaned teasing my hole.
             "Mmmmm fuck me Sun." I moan pressing myself to him in impatient agony. He holds himself and steadily inserts his tip before gripping my hips and plunging deep inside me as he lets out a soft defeated whimper.
               "GAHHhhh... Sunshine... you're so... T...tight" he cries as he slides himself out almost all the way before pumping back in even harder. my body weakened by his force, my hips move with his rhythm. "Just like that baby, oh look at you sunshine...you take it so well" he praised endearingly as he continued to bury himself deeper inside me from behind. He spanked me hard leaving a stinging feeling. I moaned louder which he enjoyed quite complacently as he took a large fistful of my hair and pulled it back as he slammed hard onto my g-spot. My eyes rolled back in pleasure and he spanked me once more in the same red spot causing me to convulse and cry out.
"SUN! OH GOD YES!" I cheered as he quickened his speed and kept tugging my hair roughly. His whimpering robotic moans of pleasure made me even more wet and I started to throb uncontrollably before releasing on his tentacle.
"OH! WOW! What a mess!" He scolded as his grin widened as he continued to destroy my sensitive area mercilessly and spanked me once again which made me cry out once more. "You're a dirty little rule breaker, making messes... GAHhhh.. fuck... Mmmmm you'll need to be punished little cloud." He presses me down flat on my tummy and holds me down as he thrusts inside with short deep motions, specifically targeted for my pleasure. I can barely take it. I'm almost numb from the hips down as he takes my hands and pulls my arms from behind pressing himself in as deep as he can go. He pauses for a moment and I can feel a pulsating heat envelope as he groans in ecstasy.
"Mmmmm sun..." is all I could say, I felt so high from this feeling, no one had ever made me feel this way and I wanted to be his forever. He slowly and steadily pulled himself out, feeling both pride and pleasure as I was unable to move for the moment.
"Are you all right?" He asked a bit rhetorically but will a sincere tone. I nod slowly as I regain my conciseness and slowly lift myself off my stomach and into an upright position.
"I think I'll be okay..." I say with a sliver of apprehension whilst attempting to clothe myself, Sun puts his pants back on and comes over to assist me. "Moon isn't too jealous is he" I inquire.
"No, he had his turn earlier," he said with a smile, grateful to have been able to feel it all for himself this time. Considering it was his first time technically, he did quite well. "Maybe give him a bit of attention though so he doesn't feel left out." He added chuckling to himself as the lights turned off abruptly I was soon greeted by Moon who quickly had his hands over me.
"Such a naughty naughty thing~" he snarled into my ear before kissing my neck adding yet another hickey to my collection. "Did you have a nice time with sun?" He inquired looking into my eyes.
"Of course, I enjoyed that a lot," I answered truthfully, his gaze sharpened.
"I would have been much more rough with you if I had known you liked it so much~" he threatened menacingly. I lean forward toward his lips.
"Maybe next time ." I retort teasing him with a bratty smirk.