🎭The Secret of the Theater🎭

I stand up from the floor and straighten out my uniform. I pick up my flashlight and head to the staff-only area to use the bathroom as Curiosity floods my mind with unholy thoughts. thinking back to him pressing his groin against me I try to resist the urge to take too much pleasure in what I imagine might be behind those baggy star-covered pants. I wash my hands and start to head back into the daycare just as the lights come back to life. I look around assuming Moon was busy doing security checks around the main lobby and I walk back to my desk closing my eyes for a moment of rest.
                    A few mins later Sun comes rushing to me. "Oh sweet Jesus, please tell me your all right sunshine!" he frantically said as he looked me up and down searching for any harm.
                    "I'm perfectly fine Sun!" I say opening my eyes and trying to calm his mood. "Moon was just... Expressing himself I assume in his own way." I add nonchalantly "no harm, no foul" I added
                    "While I appreciate the sentiment, what Moon did was extremely inappropriate and could get us both scraped for parts..." he shakes a bit as he speaks and holds onto my shoulders.
"you promised your main objective is to keep me safe, I'm not fearful of you or Moon. I wouldn't worry about such things" I say as I wrap my arms around him holding him close trying to make him feel more secure. he froze at my touch.
. . . .
{inner monologue}
Moon: Told ya they liked it...
Sun: I... I suppose but I don't want to scare them away!
Moon: ugh REALLY? well, sorry to burst your bubble but if they come to me I won't hesitate to give them this fat blue Coc-
Sun: MOON! that's COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE! how could you think such lewd things of my precious sunflower!!
Moon: you forget sometimes sun that I'm still you...
Sun: well we need to show much more class!
Moon: like when you noticed them moan after taking a bite of that burger? Don't think I didn't notice what was going through your mind when-
Sun: I slipped up okay!... this might be the death of us if we do something unsavory... please be respectful.
Moon: oh I'll be the definition of a proper gentleman to them~
. . . .

              "Feel Better?" I ask as I release the embrace look into his eyes and smile kindly to him.
               "a little" he grabs me again embracing me again. "you must be an angel sent from heaven, my sunflower," he whispers into my ear softly. I feel my heartbeat in my ears and I surrender to his strength.
                 "wanna show me the superstar theater?" I asked attempting to distract him. he perks up a bit at my request
                   "sure thing! it would be my pleasure" he says slowly coming back to his usual self. we stand up and he bows and holds out his hand and he hooks himself onto his wire "Hang onto me tightly now Dewdrop" he cautions and I obey. we fly up to the theater's entrance and we walk inside. the lobby is dimly lit but I can make out what looks like a humble concession stand as he leads me through the hall I felt like Christine Daaé in 'The Phantom of the Opera' being whisked away by a mysterious masked figure.
                     "I want to show you something," he whispers in an unsure manner. we stop in in-front of a poster showcasing nautical-themed animatronics. "Right through here," he says as he grabs one side of the poster and it opens to reveal a red-lit hallway.
Part of me feels a tug of fear but his smile once again comforts me and we slowly head to the end and he opens a door at the end of the hallway.
"This is my room, please forgive the mess I just wanted to give you the grand tour," he says a bit apprehensively.
                   "um yeah," I look around at the room and it looks as though a tornado swept through. it's filled with piles of boxes, various robot junk, and even broken glass. "maybe a bit of an OSHA violation" I say jokingly as I look back at him. The joke ultimately flew over his head. "Never mind," I say conceding to my hubris.
                     "I'd like it to be more... cozy here maybe so we can come up and discuss crafts and... Things," he uttered a bit egregiously.
                       "I'm sure we can spruce it up a bit I'm more than happy to help!" I say feeling a bit reluctant considering how much work needed to be done. "I'll speak with my uncle about maybe getting a crew up here to renovate or at the very least clean it. if not I'll do what I can to help on my own." I offer graciously.
                        "Oh My! Really? oh sunshine you are such a cherub!" he scooped me up again and kisses my cheek softly. I blush profusely at both his kiss and his Incessant yet innovative rhetoric.
                        "Please put me down I don't want to fall in a pile of sharp glass!" I plead just before he takes the liberty of carrying me out of the theater and back swiftly down to the daycare level on his wire.
                          "This is the last I'll be seeing you tonight my dewdrop," he says solemnly as he releases me from his hold when we are back on the ground. I check my watch and realize the time. it's 5:43 am and Moon will still be out when my shift ends at 6:00 am and I'll already be driveling home by the time Sun can get back from his rounds.
                         "yes, sun but please don't worry I'll be back tomorrow night and we'll have even more fun!" I promise him endearingly as I rub his cheek. he takes my hand kissing the top romantically and bows dramatically.
                         "Until the marrow my sweet sunflower," he says in a way that makes even the pizza here seem less cheesy. I let out a giggle through my nose as I courtesy back pretending I have on a long dress which seemed to delight him. before I can say anything the lights turn off and I am met with my dark companion. Rumages just threw his pants and holds out my yellow key dangling it over me and I reach out for it only for him to snatch it back out of reach.
                     "ah ah ah Starlight~," he says more irritatingly wiggling his robotic finger " I promise I'd give you back your locker key but I want to ask one more question."
                    "ask away," I say in an annoyed but especially exhausted tone.
                   "Who do you like more? Me or Sun?" he asks very quickly and without hesitation I quickly let out a quick chuckle. "JUST ANSWER!!" he demands impatiently.
                    "Why must I choose? I like you both the same, in different ways, for different reasons." I explain wholeheartedly. "is both an acceptable answer?" I inquire a bit sarcastically. his face turning red as he hands me the kay without further indication.
                         "Farewell, Starlight~ i...I shall be counting the moments until your return my little dove." he quickly sprints off into the darkness as I make my way to my locker. I take the key and unlock it. it opens and I find 2 large sun and moon plushies stacked on top of each other with a receipt of purchase.