"In the beninging"

Italics: thoughts, flashbacks or reminiscence
Btw the Pov will change from one person to another

######'s Pov

          It's odd... living like this, though it's been almost two years since things have been like this it makes me feel... weird. That thought quickly evaporated as I was distracted by the cold and fierce winds bashing into my face and messily rippling through my hair, swishing it from side to side then back then all over again. I plowed through the heavy storm doing my best to rid the cold by tightly wrapping my jacket around my waist. I slammed my eyes shut and scrunched up my face as the wild soaring leaves slammed into my face, scuffing it up. I felt a larger object glide across my face then soon felt the warm throbbing sensation of a fresh deep gash. I winced at the sudden pain of the cut. I opened my eyes to a slight squint so I could figure out where I was going. I could barely make out the shapes of the dark trees with tons of leaves around me. I looked around and saw a big shaggy tree. I shut my eyes and slowly slinked towards a nearby tree, taking soft airy steps, so as to not make much noise.

         I extended an arm and slowly swung it  around, trying to find the tree. I slowly walk over to the tree with a wobble in my steps. I continued to swing my arms around to find the tree and soon felt a rough surface hitting my palm and it felt as if it were a high five. Except the "hand" was dry and quite crumbly as it fell apart when I "high fived" it. I placed my other hand on the tree and felt out the surface making sure it was thick enough to fully lean my body on. I opened my eyes to see a tall dark brown tree with long branches and nice big bunches of leaves. I crouch down and lean up against the tree taking a long sigh of relief. I reach an arm up and touch the big open wound on my face. I slowly touched around the open wound trying to figure out where the skin ended and where the cut started. I shakily moved my hand around trying to find the cut then flinched and pulled my hand down as I had put my finger directly into the cut. 

         I Tightly grabbed my hand and slowly felt my nails digging into my hand as I was so mad at myself. I quickly release my grasp on my hand after I feel the cold blood drip down the side of my hand. I slowly move my hands to the floor and slowly start to crawl on all fours. I slowly and lightly move my arms and legs being careful not to make any sound knowing this area is infested with them. I stop crawling to listen to the slow faint footsteps behind me. Scared at the thought of it being one of them, I decided to start crawling faster just trying to leave this area and I heard the footsteps start to speed up as I started to crawl faster. I quickly panicked and got up from all four and started to run. I heard the footsteps behind me speed up once again and I heard their breathing get heavier and faster. I ran through all the big trees and looked around and saw the millions of glowing red dots around me. Shit shit shit. I frantically looked around trying to find a spot in the dark not covered in glowing red dots. I see a small spot near a tree and book it over to that area. I duck down in preparation to run under a low hanging branch and close my eyes.

         I open my eyes and see the pale bright moon light bleeding through the small gaps in between the overgrown tree tops. I then realize I'm in the 'soc's' side of town or, what used to be the 'soc's' side. Though we separate the sides anymore because of this... apocalypse. I recognized the small community center in the distance. I had once met a nice soc girl who walked with me to a store in her neighborhood as the stores in the greaser neighborhoods didn't have what I needed. I redirect my attention to the person or thing following behind me. I see a big bushy area in the distance and speed up my pace but.. Not too much or I might give it away... I dove into the big bundle of bushes, crawled back to a bigger bushier area, curled my body up into the fetal position, held my breath and covered my mouth with my shaky bloody hand. I tightly closed my eyes and felt them start to burn as the tears flooded my eye sockets, slowly squeeze through my closed eyes and roll down my face. Damn it, I'm too hurt to fight whatever the hell this thing is. Why now? Please just go away! I pray that someone can somehow hear or even sense my begging so that they can just stop this.. thing?

Sorry for short chapter I just didn't know where to end it. And yes, I know I spelled beginning wrong :D