Reunion

A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE WAIT! PLEASE GIVE ME SHOUTOUTS BECAUSE I WANT MORE READERS!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What," I say through gritted teeth.

"One Direction's going to be there," she states slowly. "Sorry, I forgot I was talking to a blonde," she says flicking her long brown hair behind her and most likely smirking beneath those many layers of makeup.

"Calm down Drew," Ariana says warily, not sure if I was going to explode or not. I didn't realize I was breathing that heavily until people started giving me weird looks.

"I'm fine," I mutter, stalking off towards the line of busses. I locate Josh and Jonah and head towards them so we can sit together on the bus. They notice I'm more tense than when I greeted them but they decide not to mention it. Good idea.

"The busses are now open and we'll be leaving in ten minutes," yells the driver of the first bus in line. Just as he finished up procedure all the bus doors swung open simultaneously. I barely take one look at the others and next thing I know we're dog piling trying to get in first.

When we finally take our seats, I'm sitting with Jonah and Ariana and Josh occupy the seats across from us. Jonah got the window seat and I pouted like a baby puppy but he refused to budge, therefore, I ended up on his lap.

The busses finally started and I had to sit back in my seat. The whole ride consisted of us talking about the first things we were going to do when we got there.

"We'll be arriving in 20 minutes!" our bus driver yells.

I started to feel like a whole swarm of butterflies had been set free inside my stomach and I didn't know why until I realized who would be there... One Direction. Which also means I'd be seeing Harry again.

All of a sudden all the memories of us came flying back.

"Harry I don't know about this," I said, looking around the dark forest Harry had taken me to.

"It's alright Drew. Take my hand." He extends his hand and I take it, not knowing that I'd end up like this now.

We walked for a while until Harry told me to close my eyes, which I did reluctantly. We walked a little bit more when I felt his breath on my neck.

"Open your eyes," he told me and when I did I saw little lights hanging everywhere with a picnic blanket and a basket in the middle. Our first date.

FAST FORWARD

"Yes he's right up stairs, he should be studying with a friend," Anne told me with a smile. I thanked her and ran upstairs but before I could open the door I heard something that definitely didn't sound like studying.

I opened the door and saw the school slut Cami making out with my Harry. Not only that but he was enjoying it, too. That is, until he saw my face.

"Drew," he started.

"Save it," I say and I sprint out of the house and as far away from the world as I could get.

END OF FLASHBACK

I didn't even notice the tear slip down my cheek until I felt Jonah's strong hands cup my face and his thumb wipe away the tears.

"I know," he says. Of course he knew about Harry, I tell him everything. "If he lays one hand on you I swear-"

"Thank you, Jonah," I say stopping him before he could continue.

He gives me a tight nod but wraps his arm around my waist protectively. We were those kind of friends. Just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. I do admit he's attractive; he is a few inches taller than me with a nice tan and flippy dirty brown hair. But we were just friends and I couldn't think of us as more.

JONAHS POV

I watched Drew stare off into space for what seems like eternity until I see her eyes brimming with tears. Harry. I take her face in my hands and slowly but steadily wipe the tears from her eyes. She shook awake but looked confused.

"I know," I state simply, there wasn't anything else she could be thinking about that would make her cry. For hurting her like this, I swear I could feel my blood start to boil. "If he lays one hand on you I swear-" I begin but before I continue she cuts me off.

"Thank you, Jonah," she says, a smile tugging at her lips. I nod my head in understanding, but still put my arm around her waist to remind her that I am here. I take another look at her and can't help staring into her perfect eyes. Wait, what? I didn't like her like that. Nor will I ever, or could I?

DREW POV

The bus slowly pulls to a stop and my butterflies are worse than ever. That's when I realize I have something on him. I'm not going to mope around, no, I'm going to show him what he's missing. I walk confidently off the bus and grab my bag. Ariana and I rush into the nearest cabin and Josh and Jonah quickly get the one next to ours. We unpack while we wait to find out who we have to share the cabin with.

"No way! Salmon colored nail polish is wayyyy more subtle than pink!" says our new roommate who is none other than Ally and one of her evil minions. Shit.

She looks me up and down and smirks. I roll my eyes and return to packing, shooting Ariana a look while doing so.

"Looks like I'll be bunking with the wannabe," she says while placing her bag on her bunk.

"Look who's talking," I sneer. She puts her hands up and laughs with her friend. I whip my head around and continue unpacking.

"Well, we'll be going up to dinner," Ally says giving me a look. We both finish up and meet the boys outside to walk up.

We get to the dining hall and almost no one is in there. Guess we got here early. We find a table that seats ten because we might have friends from other busses come and eat with us. (LOOKS LIKE THIS)

Seat seat Ariana josh

Seat----------------------seat

Seat seat drew Jonah

The dining hall slowly started to fill up as we were called to get dinner, a nice Mexican platter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"......Everywhere!" Josh said. He was sharing more of his cheesy jokes, but this one was so ridiculous I laughed, almost choking on my burrito.

"Can we sit here?" said a husky british accent. I froze, only lifting my eyes to look at those all too familiar green ones.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS! PLEASE KEEP READING!! I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU!! You mean so much!

-Sammi!!(: xx