𝟎𝟎𝟎 rules of fake dating; stranger calls

Prologue,

Prologue,

rules of fake dating; a stranger calls

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

                             — FOUR MONTHS AGO

    Davina has a usual routine, so she really wasn't expecting for anyone to think of barging in her dorm-room late at night.

Especially, since she doesn't share her dorm room with anyone not since the previous one she had. Davina doesn't like speaking upon the incident with her ex-roommate, but it's safe to say that she has a restraining order.

   She had a bowl of popcorn on her chest, her eyes practically glued on her laptop screen, and shoving popcorn into her mouth, as she began to hysterically laugh watching someone's body getting dismembered, she immediately whined when she noticed someone turning on her light on, eyes not focusing at the door since she was still maintaining eye contact with her laptop as she didn't want to miss the gruesome parts.

   Davina called out in complete annoyance, "Sofia — You've given me a restraining order, yet you're showing up here? Creep much?" She whistled in utter annoyance only to then hear a familiar males voice.

   Chad was lost for words, "Why'd Sofia give you a restraining order? Also, why is your door not locked?" He raised his eyebrow, and giving a reasonable question as he immediately shut and locked her dorm-room.

   He wouldn't ever lie but he was full aware that his heart skipped a beat, his eyes lingered all over her, admiring her entire features. The way that the blanket wrapped around her body, resting her head on her light blue pillows with a popcorn bowl on her chest, yet he didn't even realize the linger stare she was giving him, and admiring his features, the way his nose was just scrunching up.

   She had immediately shook her thoughts, pausing her movie and began sitting up as she removed the bowl from her chest, "A story for a different time, how did you even sneak into the girls dorm rooms?" She raised her eyebrow at him, the blanket now draped only onto her own legs, exposing that she was only in a long black t-shirt and black under-wears.

   His heart was beating rapidly.

   Though, he didn't ever think about her in such an inappropriate way. Perhaps, to the girls that he had bumped into the girl hallways presumed otherwise, but it was false. He had came searching for Davina because he found a way to somehow get the girl he likes to hold his hand, and perhaps fall in love with him, it's the perfect plan. Giving a small little white lie.