𝟎𝟏𝟏 angels of death

chapter twelve,

chapter twelve,

angels of death

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    Davina felt her own heart simply pounding itself out of  her own chest, it was as if it was just clawing it's way out as she quickly released herself from his tight yet also soft grip, "Get out of here, Chad!" She yelled at him, instantly shoving him away.

   Three of them somehow managed to escape from the apartment, yet the door was very still open. It was as if this masked killer was waiting for her, or one of these two to just re-enter the apartment.

   He pressed his lips on a thin line, his hands attempting to grip on hers to drag her with him out to safety, "Davina —"

   He was quickly interrupted by her pressing her lips onto his soft lips, hands tugging on the hem of his shirt before releasing her lips from his, "I love you, but please don't be hovering over me — Go, and get help, please?" She had pushed him away from her, once again and had ultimately just disappeared from his view.

He was panicking.

Yet, so was she and all their friends.

The moment that she had re-entered the apartment her face ultimately paled, Ghostface had her cousin pinned onto the wall and was to simply be seen dragging the knife upwards, so out of her instinct she herself without any sort of weapons ran up behind the masked killer, as she sneered at them, "Get your fucking hands off her, you freak!" She yanked the figure away from her cousin, and just landing a punch on this masked killers face who had taken a couple steps backwards after being startled by one of Davina's little outbursts.

   Anika who sobbed in immense pain, and speaking in between sobs, "V— Vina?" Her eyes were just blurry from her crying, speaking back to her cousin, again, "You shouldn't of - of ever came back inside, V-Vina it was a very horrible mistake." Her lips had just simply quivered the more she spoken.

  "I'm not leaving here without you, Anika – " Davina had barely managed to even finish her sentence and had barely made any damn steps to approach her cousin, as she ultimately felt a harsh yank on the back of her ponytail that had made her hiss in pain, "Ahh!" She screamed in pain from the grip.

A very disoriented voice, the usual voice when he calls her had tauntingly spoken to her, and right beside her ear, "She's not making it out of here alive —" The figure swung his arm around her waist to trap her, Davina's eyes widened in horror when noticing the knife only to let out a sharp scream as it was dug into her abdomen, taunting her more, "So, be a good girl and wait for the grand finale!" He was just twisting and digging the knife deeper into her abdomen.