𝟎𝟎𝟗 his soft lips, her soft lips

Chapter nine,

Chapter nine,

his soft lips, her soft lips

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Finally some alone time for us, so we can talk. . ." Chad had nervously worded out, he was just so damn nervous. His nervousness just made things awkward between the two for these pasty twenty minutes.

His heart was currently just pumping ridiculous quick for going to confess his actual feelings to her. This could either go very good or terribly awful.

Davina was currently keeping her head just straight forward, as a part of her is afraid to look into his eyes. She's been so damn nervous when he wanted some alone time with her and speaking about something. It's something that she's been avoiding as she's afraid of the damn outcomes.

What if he ends this? He wants to Tara? What if she's not enough anymore, but it's not like it matters? Right? RIGHT?

   So, Davina had just easily glanced her own eyes up at him, swallowing down her saliva as she had just easily blurted out to him, "I can't pretend it hurts too much." She attempted to not have her own voice crack because now she felt beyond stupid. She didn't want to feel like this for someone who probably doesn't feel the same for her.

   Chad was just somehow caught off guard at her outburst, "What do you mean, Vina?" He was truthfully lost on her outburst, it's why he asked her that not because he was attempting to dismiss what he actually wants to confess to her.

   Davina had then quickly crossed her own arms, she felt anger and sadness that he wasn't understanding her own statement, "Nothing. Forget about it, Chad. I'll meet you back at the Carpenters apartment." She just easily began to speed walk away from him, ignoring his pleads to come back, but she  just continued walking into the nearest place to cry what's left of her l afternoon, a library. ( Most certainly she'll continuing crying at night, and just head into her cousins dorm-room to just sleep beside her after this heartbreak. )

   She had gone on and easily found herself a very small quiet room and just sat herself into a small corner with her own knees buckled to her chest, and soft water droplets landing onto her pants while she had then quietly whispered to herself, "You always fuck things up. . ." She had degraded herself, "You should've just kept your mouth shut." She continued on. She just always hates how she messes things up for herself.

The sound of the door creaking open was heard, and she didn't bother to look up because she knew her face is puffy from her ridiculous crying, "It's busy, so can you like shoo? Scram you weirdo." She gone on and loudly voiced out with her nose sounding a bit congested.