𝟎𝟎𝟏 the devils favorite girl

Chapter one,

Chapter one,

the devils favorite girl

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    October is her absolute favorite time of all the months, she loves all the pumpkin seasonal flavor, and binge watching the classic horror movies, though most of all she enjoys dressing up, as something beyond terrifying, and scaring people around her and filming it on her camera.

   She'll never forget the time that she snuck into her cousins house, dressing up as leather-face, smearing her entire body and face in fake blood, turning off her cousins bedroom lights to the point it was pitch black, and immediately began screaming like a maniac once her cousin swung open her door and the lights flickered on, she'll never forget the look of horror that was written all over her cousins face, though she had repaid it back by spending the night in her room since she scared her. It was a usual tradition, especially on Halloween day for her to terrify her cousin.

   So, here Chad and her were cruising around in the Halloween store casually looking for a costume to wear for a college party tonight, it wasn't Halloween yet, but it was around the corner and she was excited, "There's nothing really good here." She mumbled out sadly, her eyes were roaming around the aisle, releasing her hand from Chads who was right behind her.

   He immediately had pulled out a witch costume, she glanced at the fishnets and shook her head, "Not my cup of tea. I want something that will scare, Ani." She felt a smile curling up on her lips, "Or, were she'll give me a strange look." She excitedly said.

   Chad shook his head in amusement, "I'm surprised that she still gets scared, isn't she used to your antics around this time?" He had seen all of the clips, and always found it quite hilarious on how Anika gets terrified still at his girlfriends ( fake ) antics.

   Davina shrugged her shoulders, "Apparently, not, but it's what makes the situation funnier when she gets scared. . ." She gleefully retorted before she gasped, "You can help me scare her this year, and maybe so. . . scare Mindy?" She felt a little smirk quickly lingering on her lips.

A smirk appeared on his lips, "I'm in for it, it'll be hilarious looking back at the video, and reliving their terrified looks." His eyes were just glancing at Davina with so much love, his eyes flickered down to her lips before quickly averting his glance at her lips.

He really hopes that she soon realizes that she's the girl that he's interested in. He's spent months lying about making a move on Tara, he only views the girl as a little sister.

Davina had noticed that he glanced at her lips, so she let out an awkward cough, "I'm just going to browse around, maybe it'll go by faster and chances are we find something." She gently smiled at him.