𝟎𝟎𝟕 a third shattered camera

Chapter seven,

Chapter seven,

a third shattered camera

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    Davina alongside Chad had both finally and quite quietly arrived to her dorm room, especially since the four had made a very quick pit stop to get a milkshake and fries. The four were hungry after the Halloween party, and had all barely managed to make it to their own dorm. ( Except for Chad, he simply was just crashing in Davina's dorm room it was a constant occurrence. )

   She had attempted to open her room since she locks it, especially after all of those damn creepy calls except she couldn't open it today as it seemed it was jammed, "What the hell is up with my door. . ." She grumbled in annoyance as that had then easily captured her boyfriends attention.

   "Need help?" He questioned her.

   She slowly nodded her head and sweetly spoken to him, "Yes. Please?" She moved to the side so he can just have more access in attempt to open up her dorm room.

   He shook the doorknob, all while the door shook. He was also confused on why her room was jammed, he used his shoulder for enough force and banged onto the door and allowing it to instantly open up, his body had flung a bit forward, "Oh, Shit." He accidentally stumbled into her dark room first.

   Davina lightly chuckled, "You okay?" She entered her room, hand gliding onto the wall and turning on her light only to then gasp at the mess and her shattered camera, it was her last camera.

   Anger cruised in her body, "What in the fucking fuck happened in here!?" She had felt all this venom inside of her body, the entire pile of her clothes scattered in her room, it was the least of her own worries. She was more so concerned about her shattered camera.

Chad had remained shocked, his very own saliva in his mouth dried up as he had spoken to her, "Does Sofia still have access to her key in this room, Vina?" He recently had came to know about the entire situation between the two girls who had once used to share this dorm room, so it was reasoning into why he asked her.

   Davina was just holding onto the very so tiny pieces of her very much now broken camera in her hands that were still trembling, as Chad just approached her and instantly pulling her into a hug, his chin gently being placed on the top of her head as her voice had cracked while she  began to quietly speak to him, her heart was hurting, "No. She doesn't anymore, but she could always finds her ways in here." Her tears were dribbling down her cheeks and landing on her chest.