𝟎𝟎𝟖 sinners amongst us

Chapter eight,

Chapter eight,

sinners amongst us

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Davina somehow awakened with this horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach today, and she really didn't understand why she had felt this horrible feeling in the pit of her own stomach, especially this early in the morning? Nothing was really going on for her to feel this type of way.

Sure, the Carpenter sisters were attacked somehow at the bodega, and also those two weird phone calls last night, but it just wasn't enough for her to feel this horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Chad noticed her worrisome, the same worrisome from the morning that awakened him when she began to cry and begging him to help her stop this horrible feeling, "You okay, Vina?" He caressed her knuckle with his own thumb. His touch was comforting her in a way, he's just so damn gentle and that comforts her, his presences comforts her.

Davina had gently spoken, her head had easily tilted up, "The feeling doesn't leave my body, I just feel. . . feel that something bad is going to happen today." She truthfully spoken to him.

   Maybe, it's all in her head.

   Chad had gently pulled her a bit way more closer to him than before, with one of his arms snaking around her waist, caressing her back and the other hand just remained holding onto her hand and just placing a very gentle kiss on her knuckles, and slowly began to speak to her all while not breaking eye contact, "Nothing is going to happen today, Vina. You're okay, and we're all okay. We have nothing to worry about today. Okay?" His voice softly reassured to her.

   He alongside her were clueless. Both easily clueless about what would occur tonight, and a death she'll have to grieve.

   She taken his words as reassurance, a soft smile managed to curl upwards, "Okay. I trust your judgement that everything's going to okay today." She had easily tippy toed to reach his face cheek, pressing a gentle kiss on his cheek as she came down from her tippy toes.

   His face instantly flushed red when he felt her soft lips pressing against his cheek, biting the inside of his cheek before then speaking to her, "I really, so really just want to kiss you on the lips, Vina. Please?" He just sounded like a child begging for something that he can't even be doing.

   He just really wanted to feel her lips on his very own, or also intimately touch her. Though, most importantly he just wanted all of her, but the right way. He's been trying to end this fake relationship to ask her out appropriately.