𝟎𝟎𝟑 i want to be your first choice

Chapter three,

Chapter three,

i want to be your first choice

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   "That's your fifth shot, Davina?" She just couldn't help it, but just roll her eyes at the stupid boy, specifically at her fake boyfriends roommate, "And, you have a beer in your hand you're going to get alcohol poisoning." He had began to scratch his arm, eyes shifting around for Chad.

   Davina's eyes simply roamed at Ethan's figure, and had instantly laughed at his hideous costume, "Who are you my fucking knight in shining in armor, cardboard boy?" She had simply given him quite the sarcastic smile, and loudly smacking the cardboard box that was placed on his head that had made him flinch in pure surprise.

   He's never really been around a drunk Davina. Perhaps, it can possibly be a good thing and she can spill secrets, specifically family secrets.

   He wonders if she knows. . . that —

   She had the. intentionally smacked the cardboard that was on his head, "Are you like fucking deaf, or something?" She given him a dirty look, and just taking another swing of her beer until her eyes lingered on a random dude who was coming around with shots, "I'll have another one!" She gleamed in excitement.

   Ethan had then instantly grabbed her hand and tugging her away with him, and speaking to her in annoyance,"You're not having another one, you've had one too many already, did you forget that you promised your boyfriend a dance. . . and, you've been in here for possibly thirty minutes." He reminded her.

   Davina had narrowed her eyes at him. She never once liked to even be told on what to do with her life choices, the last time someone had done that received a punch in the face.

   "I didn't even realize that you're my dad, Ethan. . . ." A hint of sarcasm was laced in her voice, "After, nineteen miserable years. . . I found you dad now get of my life." She glared at him.

He was already losing his patience with her, specifically her snarky remarks. A very light of anger tinged in his eye, though it had vanished when he seen a girl approaching them, and she was dressed as a cowgirl. . . with blood?

His eyes automatically widened in pure horror, he had then realized then who this girl was, Davina's ex-roommate. . . he didn't know what occurred with them, but it wasn't even his damn business, as now he can just linger in the middle of the night, and slowly opening up the dorm room to peacefully watch Davina Kayoko sleeping, "Oh, shit." He mumbled to himself.