𝟎𝟎𝟐 a killer cowgirl and cowboy?

Chapter two,

Chapter two,

a killer cowgirl and cowboy?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    The fraternity party was simply surrounded with the lingering smell of cheap alcohol, and sweaty bodies everywhere.

   Davina had a very high waisted denim skirt that allowed half of her ass to just be shown on display, and also a very tight shirt, though it had also casually had hand prints of his hands on her boobs with the fake blood.

Her eyes were searching for her cousin, though also causally searching for him, as well. She quickly grabbed a bottle of liquor off some table, chugging it a bit until her eyes ultimately landed on her cousin who was simply sitting in the sofa with Mindy.

Davina shouted, "Anika! Look at my costume." She cheerily yelled out, walking towards her cousin.

   Anika averted her gaze from Mindy, eyes observing her cousin as her eyes widened at the sight of her cousin, and the bloody hand prints that were on her cousins boobs, "What are you supposed to be, that involves fake blood?" She raised her eyebrow at her cousin, hand holding onto her beer with her very own legs that were on Mindy's lap.

   Mindy shook her head in amusement at Davina Kayoko, the girl had a creative mind if she was for sure.

   Davina had gasped in shock that Anika couldn't figure out what she was, and twirling herself around a bit, "A killer cow girl and Chads a killer boy." She had exclaimed in excitement.

   Mindy had casually tilted her own head, speaking curiously to the girl, "There's no such thing as a killer cow girl or even so a killer cow boy, Davina." She pointed out.

   Davina blinked her eyes, "Well. . . There is now, you two should see, Chad. He looks really handsome, and so freaking cool tonight." Her cheeks reddened, as her smile grown bigger just by mentioning him, and repressing the fact that their relationship was simply fake, as she didn't want to think about that tonight.

   Mindy groaned in disgust on her friend calling her brother handsome, "Ugh, he's not handsome, he's a dingus. . ." Mindy remarked as she continued with her statement that made Davina blush, but had also glancing away at the compliment, "Though, he's a very smart dingus who got himself a good girlfriend." She pointed out.

Mindy had remembered a few months ago her brother rambling on about how he finally got the girl, as she was aware of the immense crush. . . though, it could possibly be love, and she was happy her brother found someone, and it was Anika's cousin. Mindy had enjoyed her company since the very beginning, especially so learning the fact that she also adores horror movies as much as she did.