𝟎𝟎𝟔 bodies, bodies, bodies

Chapter six,

Chapter six,

bodies, bodies, bodies

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I'm going to quickly head into the kitchen and just add some more honey into this," she softly strolled her way towards the kitchen since she loves her chamomile tea to be a little more sweet than usual as it's just always better for her.

She opened the cabinet that easily held the honey and just grabbing it as she had opened the lid and began squeezing some more of the honey into the mug until she felt that it was enough, and instantly closing the lid. Quietly humming to herself as she stirred the tea, and attempting to forget about the incident in the bathroom and her bloody palm when she had dug her nails into her skin.

She about softly lifted her tea and easily drinking it, the warmth of the liquid was just hitting the back of her throat until she had then easily seen something that she frankly wasn't even liking one bit, so she had quickly placed her mug on the kitchen counter and heading to the sofa to where her boyfriend was casually just sitting at and moving the person out of her way as she instantly slid into the sofa, and her legs instantly being placed on his lap.

"What the hell, Davina?" Tara grumbled in annoyance, and crossing her arms. She didn't even understand why Davina was always like this at times.

Davina had given her an apologetic smile, though Tara seen right past it and knew that Davina didn't feel bad, "Sorry, Tara. There's an empty seat over there." She pointed her finger towards the solo chair, and attempting to just suppress her smile at watching the girl sitting alone.

Ignoring the very tingly feeling in her very own heart as she had noticed Chad caressing her thigh, it had just given her quite the major butterflies. She just secretly adores when he touches her, it's almost as if touch is their love language.

Anika had easily given her cousin a stern look, and spoken, "That wasn't nice, Vina. . ." She shook her head, all while Davina offered her puppy eyes before Anika had easily then gasped at the television, "Oh, shit. Someone go and get, Sam." She blurted out.

Chad tapped his girlfriends thigh that had instantly made her move her legs away from his own lap as he automatically stood up, and placed a kiss on Davina's forehead that made her cheeks instantly reddened as he had then made his way out in search of Sam, shouting of her name was called out as he instantly entered back into the apartment and just sitting beside his girlfriend, his hands swiftly putting her legs back on his lap, caressing her thighs for a sense of comfort and reality.

   Davina recognized his behavior, especially when he does this. He was just getting major anxiety and flashbacks of last year, so she had placed her hand over his in a sense of comfort and quietly speaking to him, "It's okay, you're okay." Reassuring him that he's okay because that's all she wants for him to be okay.