☆Part 12☆

" Ziggy wake up and get ready we are leaving to the airport" Zack said " mhm " I said still sleeping
" wake up!" Zack shook me " AH!" I yelled as I got scared , Zack laughed " get ready we're heading to the airport."

My stomach sank deep.

I didn't wanna leave but I had too..

( time skip )

I was ready and got all my things and put them in to the car.

" ready?" My mom asked " yes!" " Zack?"
" yes!" We all got in the car and drove off.

As we were in the car my mom said " Ziggy your band and boyfriend are meeting us in the airport"
" okay mom" I said, I put on my head phone and played music , I was really nervous to leave. We drove past the park we played in and school.

I was really scared of leaving too.

( time skip )

We arrived at the airport and got out of the car.

We grabbed our stuff and went inside.

That's when I saw the band.

" HEY GUYS!!" I yelled as I ran over to them giving them a group hug " heyyy!!" Everyone said " hey babe " Tom said as he kissed me.

I blushed because Tom still gave me butterflies after everything.

We sat down and waited for the plane to arrive.

Me and the band were talking as Simone and my mom were getting along. Zack was on his phone until georg went over to him and started talking to him.

I laid my head of toms shoulder , bill and gustav laughed and we kept talking.

( another time skip , im sorry😭 )

The plane arrived and we all said our goodbyes with a huge group hug " I miss you guys so much.." I said " we will too!" Bill started tearing up. I cried and hugged each one apart.

I hugged gustav " I'll miss you." " I'll miss you too." He said I pulled away and hugged georg " I'll miss you" " I'll miss you too.."georg said

I pulled away and hugged bill " your my number 1 bestie remember that." Bill said " same with you bill , I'll miss you so much." I said.
" I'll miss you too.." bill teared

I pulled away and hugged Tom " I'll miss you a ton babe " Tom said " I'll miss you too.." I cried.

Tom cupped my cheek with both hands and kissed me " I love you.." he smiled " I love you too" I giggled while still crying.

I pulled away and hugged Simone
" I can't wait to see you when your older. I'll miss you a ton sweetie " Simone said " I'll miss you too! I can't wait to see you again " I giggled

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I pulled away from the hug.

" it's time to go now " my mom said

" okay.." I grabbed my luggage and walked away with my mom and Zack.

We got in the plane and put our luggage's on the compartment above us then sat down.

WRITERS NOTE
I'm so sorry that it's short but the next one will be great trust me! Anyways love you guys! Thanks for all your reads , love and support!!<3☆