☆Part 14☆

Georg leaned and so did I, we ended up kissing and man he was good at it.

At the same time I wanted to pull away..I don't know why though. Something felt wrong.

I ended up on George's lap on the ground.

" we should head home.." Georg said " mhm " I nodded and I blushed.

I got off of Georg's lap and he got up , we started walking , I grabbed his hand and interlocked my fingers with his.

He looked down at me and kissed me, I kissed back and he pulled away , he smiled and we continued walking.

BILLS POV
Me and Tom were spying on Georg and he was kissing a girl? Georg hasn't kissed a girl since...ZIGGY..
no..it..can't..be..that's..not..her..it ..can't..be..her..

" um?? Bill?? Hello?" Tom said
" oh yeah sorry just zoned out.." I smiled
" well are you okay?" Tom asks " y-yeah I'm okay.." I decided not to tell him incase it was Ziggy but I'm sure it wasn't..

I mean the girl had Georg's sweater on and was holding his hand...

After Ziggy left we all got very sad and didn't played music until she came back but Im still sure that's not her...right?

GEORGS POV
As we were walking she grabbed my hand and interlocked her fingers with mine. I looked down at her and kissed her. Surprisingly she kissed back. We had just made out at the park but something in my gut was telling me that it was wrong.

I was sure I had a good idea why my gut was telling me stuff like this.

It's probably because Ziggy is Tom's Ex girlfriend..but either way we both did have a huge crush on her when we were littler.

I felt guilty but I loved her so much.

ZIGGYS POV
As we started walking again I could tell something was wrong with Georg but I didn't let it bother me..

We finally got to my house as Georg was happy to walk me over to my house.

" welp , this is me." I giggled

" okay..I'll see you tomorrow?" Georg asked
" ofc!" I smiled , I looked at him and kissed him again " thanks for always being here for me." I whispered " anything for my fav person" Georg kissed my cheek.

" do you want the sweater back..?" I asked
" no it's okay keep it " Georg smiled
" thanks.." I smiled back , he gave me a kiss on the lips and I pulled away smiling and went inside.

I waved to Georg goodbye and he did the same.

As I turned around to walk to my room my mom stopped me. " who's that?" My mom smirked
" Georg.." I blushed " That's Georg!? He looks handsome from the last time I saw him!" My mom laughed " I know.." i said as my cheeks were bright red.

" so are you guys a thing?" My mom smirked
" no why would you think that?" I asked
" well that kiss said something" my mom laughed
I turned red " Ziggy kissed who!?" Asher said behind me , I turned around and saw him..
I had no idea he was behind me..!
" don't worry about it.." I laughed nervously
" well if I see you with a boy I'll kill him."
Asher laughed " Me too!" Zack yelled from his room.

I laughed nervously and turned to my mom giving to a red faced glare.

" g-goodnight mom..and Asher.." I said as I left to my room covering my face with my hands.

I went into my room and closed the door and locked it. " omg omg omg omg!!" I thought to myself.

I really liked Georg , he is sweet , kind , cute , handsome and caring but something was holding me back.. I think its the fact that I'm Tom's Ex and there in the same band so if I do end up dating Georg it would drive a wedge between Tom and Georg..