☆Part 33☆

TOMS POV
Me and Bill were cleaning, it took about 4 hours, I guess Jennifer was really mad.
I started laughing out loud " why are you laughing?" Bill asked " because it's funny how Jennifer smashed up the whole house just because I wasn't here " I giggled
" yeah so funny " bill sighed " ok, ok I'm sorry bill" I smiled.
" it's fine " bill said quietly.

" You know I'm always gonna be here for you right? I love you, you my little brother I'm always gonna stand up for you. I know I don't say it that much but I really do care about you, I just don't know how to show it. " I said sweeping the floor.

" thanks Tom, I love you too and I promise that I know that you care about me, you never had to show it to prove it." Bill said, I looked at him and he smiled softly, seeing him smile always made me smile.
I just finished up sweeping so I turned to Bill " are you done?" I asked " yupp " he said, we put away what we used to clean up and finished washed our hands then sat on the couch.
" you should invite Ziggy over " Bill said, I looked over to Bill and blushed, I turned back over to look at the TV while I was still blushing.
" why are you blushing?" Bill asked " I'm not!"
I said " well you are! Let me call her " Bill said
" wait no don't! I haven't cleaned my room!" I said " to bad so sad " Bill laughed as he grabbed his phone and searched up her contact name.

Shit!

I quickly ran up stairs and went into my room and started cleaning up.

BILLS POV
" what a loser " I laughed and pressed on Ziggy's contact, I called her and waited until she picked up.

ZIGGY'S POV
I picked up my phone and saw that Bill was calling. I answered the phone " Hii Billy " I said
" Hii Ziggy, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come over?" Bill asked " oh uh..I'm not sure if I can.." I said looking down at the floor then to my brother " you brother can come too!" Bill giggled
" thanks Billy I'll be there in a bit " I smiled
" okay then byeeee " Bill said " byeeee" I said too.

We both hung up and I started to get ready.

————

I arrived at the twins house plus the two G's house and parked, I picked up Ethan and grabbed my things, I closed the car door and locked it, I walked over to the house and rang the door bell.

TOMS POV
" she's here!!" Bill yelled " coming!" I said quickly changing, I changed into some comfy PJs and a plain white T shirt. I finished up cleaning and headed back down stairs, Ziggy was in the kitchen with Bill and her little brother, her brother saw me and came up running to me " Tommy!" Ethan said " hey little one" I smiled and picked him up.
I saw Ziggy and Bill turn over to me and smiled
" hey " Ziggy smiled softly " hey " I blushed.
I walked over to her with Ethan in my arms.
Bill came up to me " I'll take Ethan and go over to the couch while you and Ziggy figure things out " he whispered to me, I nodded and Bill took Ethan out my arms onto his.
" by the way guys, Gustav and Georg will be out until 12-1am Gustav said? I'm not sure but it's for new things that they both want for the band "
Bill said " alright thanks Bill " I said
" no problem " Bill said as he started talking with Ethan " so what do u wanna watch?" Bill asked moving away from where me and Ziggy were.

I moved up closer to Ziggy and cupped her cheek
" I'm glad you came " I said " I'm glad you stayed" she smiled and blushed, I knew what she meant.

I felt bad still for leaving her and I know that I'll never do it again.

I love her to much.

I kissed her and closed my eyes, the kiss was better than the ones we have had before, this one actually meant something..

I pulled away " Ziggy I've been meaning to ask.."
I said nervously " what is it?" She asked

" will you officially be my girlfriend?" I smiled slightly " ofc " she said, she hugged me and I hugged back, this was the best moment I've had, besides the heart felt one I had with Bill earlier.
" I'm always gonna be here for you" I said
" me too Tom " she said, I felt a smile appear on her face which made me smile.

I'm surprised that I love Ziggy this much for her to mean this much to me, unlike other girls, I don't care for them ... just her.

I'll do anything for her, to keep her safe, and to make her the happiest.

She pulled out of the hug and kissed my cheek, I put my hands down on her waist as she cupped my cheek " I love you " she said " I love you more " I said.
" I'm going to make some pasta, wanna help me?"
She asked " ofc love " I said.

————
Me and Ziggy had just finished cooking and she was now setting up plates.
I hugged her from behind and snugged my face into her neck

ZIGGYS POV
" Tom come on we're about to eat" I said, he didn't listen and started to kiss my neck, I blushed and smiled. A whole minute later the door opened and here came in Gustav and Georg..
" hi guys! We are backkk!!" Gustav said happily
Georg looked at me and Tom, I whispered to Tom that Gustav and Georg were back and he pulled away. I felt nervous on what Georg would say about me and Tom but at the same time, I don't need his blessing about it, it's not like he's my father anyway, he's just a friend.

" hey " Tom said " hey " Georg and Gustav said, I waved to Gustav and Georg and Gustav went up to me, he hugged me and whispered in my ear
" you have a really red hickey on ur neck " he giggled, I blushed and turned over to Tom who was smirking and playing around with his lip ring.

I blushed even more which made me turn red and I looked away, I started to walk over to Bill and Ethan as I didn't want Tom to see me red.
As I was walking Someone hugged me from behind " don't be so nervous around me bae, I mean I have seen you exposed before " Tom said with a raspy voice. I stood still and turned around, I looked up at Tom and kissed him.
His hands cupped my face and he kissed back.